Reviews for Destined For Each Other
Treskttn chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
hehe lmao this is cute i like it )

This is Chico's friendly neighboor chica saying nice job
Dreamzcometrue chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
I love "Destined for Eachother." I'm a HUGE BBxRae fan, and these stories were fantastic. I hope you'll do another chapter or so on this, but definately get moving with "Master of Puppets." :)

Dreamzcometrue
Dreamzcometrue chapter 9 . 5/16/2010
That was the sweetest story! I love it.

Dreamzcometrue
musicman159 chapter 12 . 5/3/2010
Nice! I loved it. My favorite part is at the end when you used the name of the story. They are Destined For Each Other. Very nice indead.
Jinxometer chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
Note: This is Total012DramaFan, I changed my pen name because I was getting sick of it! haha, on with the review!
Hi! Long time no talk! Man, I really liked with one! When Raven left I was getting depressed! And I was having a pretty optimistic day! And those are rare for me! But technically it's 1 in the morning (i'm really bored) soo I HAD an optimistic day! haha. Well, I really like that one! It was a good plot and filled with a lot of raw emotion. I applaud you on that one-shot! Also (Just curious) hows your girlfriend doing? And hows that baby?
bookwormbird chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
Chico! You did it again! That was such a sad story that only turned to be a happy ending. Keep up the good work!
blueflower1594 chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
AWSIES! HOW SET!
Avandra the Mary Sue Slayer chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
I don't know how to start to describe this story... maybe the word "beautiful" could do it, but again, it doesn't make justice to it. What you have written here is pure poetry, and DAMN! I'M IN TEARS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY! This was really worth-reading and I hope you write more awesome stories like this one! You have talent, I tell you.
Please keep up this awesome work!
See you,
Avy.
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
That truly was a great expample of classic romance in the making. :D

I mean I nearly cried over how Raven left Garfield like that and how they were reunited later on in the story. :D

Thank you so much for a delightful tale and I wish to encourage you upon keeping up the good work on such a wonderful seires of great stories. ;)
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
That was totally AWESOME! No, it was more than awesome, it was really, really beautiful.

I'm glad you were able to write this and Master of Puppets, remembering the writer's block and distractions you had :D

I found three songs in here, Hey, Soul Sister by Train; November Rain by Guns 'N Roses; Into the Night by Santana

See ya later :]
xxgabigailxx chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
My Soul Sister- Trip. Didn't catch anything else. and OMG soo cute! just like beastboy to have a plan :D
Guptanation chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
sweet chapter! incredibly fluffy at the end, but who doesn't love a little fluff?
Raven2k8 chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
Have to say best chapter so far in my opinion! I couldn't sleep so I decided to check in and when I saw this up I just had to read it! I live the development of the relationship and the emotional rollercoaster Beast Boy and Raven went on. I also loved how Beast Boy went all detective style there to find out that Raven was at the Gotham City LIbrary which they had been discussing before. So awesome. Oh and then singing in the car to soul sister was cute and hilarious! I wad singing along with them to tell you the truth! Anyway great chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter of Master of Puppets! Keep writing. Peace ;)
still too old for this chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
Took me a while, but I always keep my promises. I enjoyed this very much. As enjoyable as long stories are, drabbles have a certain charm and most of yours do. I must confess, the Raven/Rape/AU was not to my taste. Mostly because I do not usually enjoy AU stories. I'm also not a rape story fan. Like you, I think it is vile beyond belief and have issues with it. Still, the remainder were fun and usually in character, especially the scenes of BB's nervousness around Raven.

When I have more than a few moments, I'll re-read "Whatever doesn't kill.." I'm pretty sure I've already read it, but I want to do it justice before I review. Until then, keep writing.
Guptanation chapter 11 . 4/20/2010