Reviews for The early education and love of NiGHTS
Mirror-Mimic chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I love this
Guest9001 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh, no, I said it was fine for people to write NiGHTS as a specific gender. I meant that people who say it's FACT that NiGHTS is a male/female are being ridiculous. Sorry for any confusion, Hitomi.
Celestriakle chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
You know, you're absolutely right: So much of this is cliche and silly and there are typos galore, yet I was surprised to find that there were indeed a couple sentences which expressed very well the allure NiGHTS has for the Reala I usually play
Hitomi-chanchan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I generally don't comment on my own stories but PLEASE, reviewer Guest9001, why do you think I posted the warning? I EXPLICITLY stated that NiGHTS gender reflected in this fanfiction is entirely MY OWN OPINION. Your opinion is different, that is ENTIRELY fine. I know they have no gender, please, PLEASE, tell me you actually read the entire warning before posting that review, because that is EXACTLY what I wrote. I really do not want to have to delete your review but I HONESTLY just explained my reason for everything you just said, I will do so in the future. Guys PLEASE, please read my warnings. Its only polite.
Guest9001 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Didn't bother reading the fic because it's not of my interest, but I checked the reviews anyway.
This is more for the people who say NiGHTS is a girl, but can be used for the others who say it's a boy.
NiGHTS is genderless. Just because s/he acts like a girl does not mean s/he is a girl. I'm all for people writing fics stating it has a gender, but don't say it's "fact" that it has a specific gender. The people who created NiGHTS? They plainly state it's NEITHER gender.
Thank you for your time.
Mr. Zeldapedia chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
*facepalm* Look, believe it or not, NiGHTS is a female. Everyone calls someone a "he" if they don't know whether the person is male or female. That's a proven fact. So, don't call this yaoi, because it isn't. NiGHTS is a girl. You were wrong. Deal with it.
Jagoria chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
It's good!... But just so you know, nightmaren have no gender. So in other words, NIGHTS' neither a he or she. (this is a hardcore fan speaking) Srry, it just annoys me when people enforce the fact that he's male or female.
NiGHTopian chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
"If it looks like a girl, talks like a girl, and moves like a girl... Then it's a boy!"

Yeah, that's the retarded logic used by stupid NiGHTS yaoi fangirls.

You can scream "NiGHTS IZ TEH B0Y!" all you want, but it's not gonna change the fact she is GENDERLESS, and have every feminine characteristics you can find in a girl.
lovely streem of lovelyness chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
oh m gee... that is so awesome XD yaoi fangirl of nights and reala YAY!
Corinzu794 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
"NiGHTS stomach to his hips to his thighs then to other places and Reala closed his hand" so...Reala crush crushed NiGHTS balls! XD!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
deidara-kupkake chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
finally someone relizes that NiGHTS is a boy :D I love the story, Reala is such a flirt. Is NiGHTS really older than Reala? FAVES!
yuki-neechan chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
ok um-faints then wakes up-omg i love this you need to make more chapters and if reala wants to be uka he would want the violent powerful one but if reala wants to be sema he ould want the clam one just something i came up for lolz
Final Authority chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hey! Good story! The writing was very nice! There were a couple mistakes though, but that's okay.

Don't worry, people debate about NiGHTS' gender all the time. Techinically he's genderless. They only say 'he' in JoD to show that he's androgynous. Female voice, male pronoun. But, don't worry. The NiD section is usually pretty flexible about saying he or she. I personally say 'he' too. :D

And I don't think Reala is supposed to be younger than NiGHTS. They're twins, so they're actually the same age. Which is... um... I dunno. And yeah, techinically they're supposed to be siblings, but no worries. :)

Nice story! I'm not a big romance person in general, but I liked it. Update soon! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2009