Reviews for Temperature
Iris chapter 3 . 6/18
C: delish.
Ariasujm-chan chapter 3 . 1/29
Awww so fucking cute fic out here! Im still waiting for the lemmon, but this kind of endings are great!
Please come back and write more amazing fics about this lovely couple!

PURA VIDA FROM COSTA RICA!
Barunka chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
This should be classified as "complete"; I had literally been avoiding this story for YEARS because I was under the impression it was unfinished. Then, my ShinoTen feels made me give in. And I am glad. Oh, so very glad. Kam was my favourite character, by the way, and I'd like to imagine that his tiny crush on Tenten could (in the future) help him to grow up being a good man.

Yay for having Shino half-stripped (well, due to the Aburame standards nevertheless) and protective!
narutofan chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Nice read. Hope you'll continue this. Will be waiting for an update. :D
kaname's harisen chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Oh wow.

That. was. the. best. Shino. story. period.

Absolutely beautiful.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
man, i LOVED this story. great job! hahaha, that last scene was my favorite. go, shino! :D
seven415 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
After reading this I've now become a Shino/Tenten and your fan. I've never considered them plausible or gave them much thought at all (boy was I missing out). You sure do make them work. Your a very good writer and you do an awesome job writing Shino, who I always felt was one of the toughest ones to keep in character. Also your romance is very well paced. You didn't jump the gun (none of that love at first sight between to characters that wouldn't seem to go for that.) and that made it all the more believable. Thank you, thank you. Love this story.
anthropomorphychan chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Great story ... I'm hoping that since it's not under "complete" that there will be more chappies in the future. :) Loving the Shino/Ten moments.
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
:sigh: A few more twists of plot, an excellent battle, and some, warm, sexy, character-believable intimacy. What more could a reader hope for? You even managed to throw in an amusing reference to Lee and Neji, a reminder that the story is set inside a larger world. Thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us!
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
You've got me wondering about Shino's comment, "His use of violence to frighten you was unexpected." While the bits about keeping warm were tasty, I really enjoyed the forge-centric parts. I wasn’t expecting her to give Kam the knife. That was nice and clever.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Tee hee. This looks like it's going to be fun! Living in a place that's sub-freezing half the year, I find the worst nights are the clear ones. With no cloud cover to keep the day's modest heat in, because it's so cold all the moisture has fallen from the sky, temperatures drop to skin-numbing, sinus-aching levels, but blizzards stink, too. Shino's got a groupie! LOL
WritingRin chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Aw, yay. I'm a little sad this wasn't a part of middle ground but I'm just glad I got to read it! This was a great adventure!
dybank chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Whoo~

Exciting!

Please update soon. :)
valkyriegorbash chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
hi, I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this story. I adore Shino and Tenten and the only thing better than them are the two of them together! I think you did a great job crafting the narrative of the story.
Steph chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Cute. I like how you portray the dynamic between these two characters.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »