Reviews for Past Reflections
Whoah this is a pretty interresting AU concept.

I like how you keep Harry's core personality though. Harry has a purer soul than Minato.
Irokoutlol1 chapter 11 . 2/18
I dearly hope you continue this masterpiece, it's one of my most favorite stories.
Iroko
link1211 chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
cool
Kaleesh chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Harry's mindscape is wicked cool. You use subtlety really well, which seems to be a rarity here. It's a breath of fresh air, actually... The original stuff you're adding to the canon, too. It's all very intelligently done and everything is thoughtfully chosen. I really like the method of strengthening the shields, especially 'Castitas'; a very good word choice for a spell that is essentially blank.

It seems quite dead at this point after four years, but I really hope you continue this story.

Have you read "Multicolour Post Its"? It's another HP/Naruto crossover, done in a really nice subtle fashion like yours is. It's one of my favorites.
lunar818 chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
this story is good why did you not continue
jil chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Please update soon. After the war will Harry/minato go to the villige hidden in the leaf and at what time will he be there. Will he meet naruto?
Nana Fizzy xD chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Please update!
I love this
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
I love this concept, you've done a wonderful job so far. Looking forward to more.
NightWithMoon chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Very interesting so far... I hope you still plan on updating this, I look forward to reading more if you do.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
interesting
kamiam714 chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Update when you can! Especially since its been almost 3 years since last update!
Or just give a reason...:D

I will and can wait!
Tsume28 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Are you ever going to update this story? Because it is a fascinating premise and I look forward to how you would further explore it. In any case, I'll still link it to people looking for a more harry potter / naruto crossover.
Good luck with your writting!
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
o.o So... He has to go through all the memories slowly? I love this story... I can't wait to see the next chapter! XD
nya mayaha nya chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
i love his story! please coninue! i wonder if your going to bring kushina's reincarnation into the story?
Sypher14 chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
This is a great story! I can't find any of the errors most authors on here seem to make. The grammar and spelling are perfect, just one problem. It hasn't been updated in two years! Is there a reason for this? Otherwise, I have to assume the worst and cannot place this story in my favorites or alerts.

ypher