Reviews for Past Reflections
Alarose chapter 11 . 5/22
I really like this story, and hope that you update it sometime soon!
MonochromeRen chapter 9 . 4/22
I think Harry's acting too hotheaded. It makes him look stupid. He needs to chill, I mean seriously people need a calm, cool, and collected Harry, not a brash, hero-complex, gryffindor. That type of personality is already in the book series. Besides it gets annoying time to time.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
UPDATE!
I honestly wish I could chew you out more about this, but as a fellow writer, I completely understand.
draco7347 chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2015
Whoah this is a pretty interresting AU concept.

I like how you keep Harry's core personality though. Harry has a purer soul than Minato.
Irokoutlol1 chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
I dearly hope you continue this masterpiece, it's one of my most favorite stories.
Iroko
link1211 chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
cool
Kaleesh chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Harry's mindscape is wicked cool. You use subtlety really well, which seems to be a rarity here. It's a breath of fresh air, actually... The original stuff you're adding to the canon, too. It's all very intelligently done and everything is thoughtfully chosen. I really like the method of strengthening the shields, especially 'Castitas'; a very good word choice for a spell that is essentially blank.

It seems quite dead at this point after four years, but I really hope you continue this story.

Have you read "Multicolour Post Its"? It's another HP/Naruto crossover, done in a really nice subtle fashion like yours is. It's one of my favorites.
lunar818 chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
this story is good why did you not continue
jil chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Please update soon. After the war will Harry/minato go to the villige hidden in the leaf and at what time will he be there. Will he meet naruto?
Nana Fizzy xD chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Please update!
I love this
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
I love this concept, you've done a wonderful job so far. Looking forward to more.
NightWithMoon chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Very interesting so far... I hope you still plan on updating this, I look forward to reading more if you do.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
interesting
kamiam714 chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Update when you can! Especially since its been almost 3 years since last update!
Or just give a reason...:D

I will and can wait!