Reviews for The Auction
bleach! ulquiorra rules
Wolfie chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
A tortoise.
Wolfie chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
If they keep these up, most of these girls are gonna be hobos. xD
nestealove chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
umm i think i like this gina girl...
shes animated like us anime freaks :D
yaa shes ok!
nestealove chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
i know im late (and certainly not the first person to say this) but is that anime bleach by any chances? i was reading i saw the name yuzu im like oh like ichigos lil sis. then i see orihime... is she/he getting the names from bleach?! then i see karin... ya he/she is getting the names from bleach... so do i get my virtual cookies?! if you have pocky tho that would be awesome
VKLOREO23 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
this was funny haha loved it XD
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
OH. MY. GOD! I love this XD It's so hilarious and cute! 3

The YuuMe fluff were perfect Usually I don't review stories this old, but your amazing plot got me. I love that you used Caramelldansen XDD I can't believe how famous that swedish song is (am swedish) and you don't have to use 'the' before Caramelldansen - the 'en' in it works as an english 'the'.

Just so you know

Awesome story :) *faves*
Armandhas chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
Although some of it was pretty ridiculous, I couldn't stop reading it, it was just way too amusing to see how you implemented Pokemon, Chobits and Bleach into all of this. And I really like your sense of money value, A whole pimp outfir for less then 50 bucks.

The coolest part is of course the romanticnessness of Kaname and Yuuki, the only ones that had a seriously good time (except for Ichijou of course)
Yuuki-Kuran-Cross-1 chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
i loved chapter 3 the most just because it was yuuki and kaname and it was so beautiful so i could imagin it all!

i loved it so much! _

you got talent! :D
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Great story.
VampirateLycan chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
hehe I'm loving this, gonna read the rest in a sec but had to review this chapter, I can imagine the Orihime in Bleach playing house, I really can. lol Great story!
Sailor Eterna chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Awesome story! I was laughing so hard on chapters 6&7, I woke my sisters and brother up... they weren't to happy... Anyway great job keep up the good work!
jxngin chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Now tht was I call funny :)
123rwefsdf3q4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
"I'm going to take all of my Daddy's money!" o.o' I would hate to be that girl's dad...