Reviews for The Good Samaritan
VampireBassist chapter 8 . 4/1
How sweet. :)
CrystalLover chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
The last part was so sweet, i cried!
ChocolateXMint chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
This story is a bit sickening (no offense) to me.
It seems like one of those really happy endings that I don't like much. I realized that I don't really like stories where Sakura never get over Sasuke! It's just 'why can't you get over him, there are better guys' type of feeling that I get when I read stories like this. I think the story is actually nice but I'm not a huge fan of the pairing that much. I liked the fact that Sakura cleaned the Uchiha compound but it seem unlikely. I like stories where Sakura is like kind and sometimes under appreciated. Is it just me or is this like a short simple story? Maybe it needs a bit more to it but if there was that, I think that it I wouldn't actually read all of it since I like other pairings more. I think that I would like your ItaSaku stories or AkatSaku stories though.
imeabby chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Again, your stories are truly amazing. This one is sweet and mennn! Haha Sakura's boys sure are perverts and touchy, but i like when they did that, they make Sasuke jealous :3 hehehe. Best wishes to your on-going stories, can't wait too read some of it. Keep up :)
DarkRose chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
SO...MUCH...CUTENESS! Karin got what she deserved. In so many fics she's done all these horrible things to Sakura, and my favorite part is when she gets the karma. Whether it's being killed by a hunter-nin or being sent on a three-month mission with only Lee for company, I will always wish her the worst of luck, if only because she does the same to Sakura. Great job!
DarkRose chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
It's a cool story, and none of the people are out of character, but I don't like how Sasuke threatens to attack if he doesn't get what he wants. However, this seems very Uchiha to me. Ah well. I'm not hating the writing, because it's great. I'm just hating Sasuke.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I absolutely love this story. It's so shot and sweet. I don't normally ship Sasusaku but your stories have a way of making me fall in love with each one. This one was particularly interesting because it brought up the fact of the Uchiha compound. Now I don't know if they address this in the manga but I love the way you made it yours. Though I do feel Sakura would have a smidge more control over her emotions or she is easy to read from the time spent together in genin years. The only thing I didn't like was the way te time progressed through the story but I have problems understanding that in a lot of stories so no worry! Keep up the amazing work K&K :)
BoomPowMina chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
I am squealing like a schoolgirl...THAT WAS WONDERFUL, GOOD JOB, I LOVED IT!
BoomPowMina chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Karin should die. Just saying.

Sasuke, just kiss her already!
BoomPowMina chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
That was...hot...
BoomPowMina chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Ow, ow, ow, i am laughing so hard, my stomach hurts...THEY ARE ALL SUCH PERVERTS XDDD
BoomPowMina chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Sasuke is acting very polite...whaat the hell? Meh, he probably learned that being a jackass will make everybody hate him...
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
She is so nice andwonderful...he doesnt deserve it...but i still love SasuSaku xD

I love story so far, very original
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Sweet!
Kurai Ummei chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
So much daaaaw I might explode.