Reviews for Starlit
thedreamcatchers chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
OMG please write more
Guest 22 chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
you seriously need to continue this. It's great. I really like this pairing.
latchingon chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
PLEASEEEEEE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. I'm really interested to read more about Renesmee and Leah's relationship. There aren't any other Leah/Ness fics out there that are as good as yours has been so far:/
FabPezBerry78 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Awesome :)
ThousandWordsWritten chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Awesome! This is done really well, I can't think of anything to say! Try to slow down and set a tone? I don't even know, it's good as it is. Again- Awesome.
Skylar Datenshi chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
This is the first time I ever read this pairing. I would love to read another chapter but I imagine that if you haven't updated in four years then you probably won't ever again. It's a pity because this has so much potential.
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I love how you made the story. There aint alot of Leah imprint on Renesmee or even Leah/Alice and Leah/Rosalie so I really love this story. Please update again soon. Please! Good Luck and Keep up the goodwork! )
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
keep writing please! too good of a story for you to stop there. I am officially sucked in and therefore will be very sad if yu give up on this now :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
updaaaate already!
denali85 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
more more what happens next
iwannabewitu chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I always thought this story was interesting, leah and renesmee, crazy pairing. Please finish.
taylorswife1997 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I absalutley llllloooovvvveee ur continue taylordwife1997
Virgoincarnate chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Please?
Perfekt Rain chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
like the story a lot :) you might want to mention how much leah wants to be around nessie, 1 of the traits of imprinting.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 2 . 5/10/2010