Reviews for Hippocratic Oath
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I can't wait to see how this story turns out. XD
Shiro-Kitsune8 chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Doc is either a very brave man or a really stupid one to knock Snake Eyes out like that, he's gonna be in a world of hurts in hand to hand practice I bet XD
thegriffin88 chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
I was reading Duty as Usual and I loved what you wrote about your Sensei there. He sounds awesome. XD I need to find a good Sensei like that.

Love your stories btw, you're excellent. :)
Zeistrijder chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Sorry- I didn't even think of this until just now [I can't sleep because I'm laughing too much-I've been going over your story in my head] I was having trouble the whole time trying to imagine the brace/cast you're talking about and I realized what you meant- unfortunately in the first chapter and in subsequent chapters [when x rays are mentioned] you reference that it is his Femur that is fractured- the femur is the strongest bone in the body it's also the largest [located in the thigh] what I believe you're referring to, with respect to his brace, is like a boot- am I right? Anyway long story short- if he'd fractured his femur he wouldn't be able to walk because the only thing that can secure a broken/fractured femur is a full plaster of paris cast on the entire leg which would obviously necessitate permanent bed rest, if limited mobility with crutches. The bone/bones I believe you're referring to are the Tibia and the Fibula [located in the shin]- I'm so sorry to bother with semantics but I'm pre-med and I absolutely could not go to sleep with that on my mind. I've said my piece- absolutely love your story so please don't hate me! :)
Zeistrijder chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
OH MY GOSH! I am speechless- I love it, I adore it, I wish I could have written it! I'll have you know I go to bed strictly at eight thirty every night and it is two hours past my bed time thanks to your wonderful story. And bless it all I can't think of a better way I could have used up my sleeping hours. Thank you so much for the AMAZING read and I would love to see you write more of this pairing. If I have to beg, just let me know- it's worth it. :)
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
hahahahaahahahhahahahahahaha so lifeline senior doc i thought doc was senior doc? lol

love your writing and writing style!
Asterisk78 chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Aw, I'm sorry to see it go. And I'm glad that Snake Eyes and Doc eventually came to a "compromise"...if I can call it that. All in all, awesome.

~Asterisk*
Faye Kinitt chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
loved the last two chapters, actually a bit sorry the fic ended. it was a great story . cant wait to read more of your stuff.
slapshot22 chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Great ending! I'm glad they were able to reach an understanding - sort of. :) I loved Scarlett's line of "he's broken other medics." Mentally, physically, or both? That made me laugh!
slapshot22 chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Yay! Score one for Doc, though the consequences later may not be pretty, but at least he won't have a headache for a few hours. :) Great job!
general zargon chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
*Claps* A great end to a great story! I tip my invisible hat to you! *tips invisible hat* For some reason, when I finished reading this I had the sudden thought: What would happen if Doc had ninja training? Anyway, I once again congratulate you on finishing an excellent story.
Frog1 chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Good story, Doc has proven to be as sneaky as Snake Eyes! What will Scarlet do with all of that bet money?
willwrite4fics chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Aww smart Doc. Loved this fic. Doc really has always seemed like it was "Patients first". Unfortunately his patients don't seem inclined to make him have much patience.

By the time Snakes has plenty of fun terrifying Doc maybe he won't want to maim him TOO much. Leave his hands alone at least.

This was grand, can't wait to read more fics by you!
willwrite4fics chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
Hahaha.. Go DOC! You're gonna die, but you can say you subdued the ninja.. using poor Lifeline as the dupe, but it still counts.

Now.. doc will die.
Asterisk78 chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
So that's what the author's note about Temazepam was for XD Loved it!

~Asterisk*