Reviews for Hippocratic Oath
Faye Kinitt chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
still loving this fic. cant wait to see who wins all the money from Aces pot. and i just hope that Doc doesnt hurt himself trying to catch Snake eyes.
general zargon chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Hang in there Doc! I'm pulling for you! Keep up the great work and update soon! :)
slapshot22 chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Poor Doc! Thinking that he's got him, and the other Joes baiting Snakes to escape. Maybe they should bet on when the vein in Doc's forehead pops for real!

Also, nice work on Chap 4., who wouldn't love a secret love-tryst with a sneaky ninja! ;)
PhantomEmpress chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
omg lol.
TVO chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Some nice diversionary smut. The recounting of your experiences training in your discipline were admirable as well as incorporating that into the story.
TVO chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Interesting that you have Snake Eyes watching Discovery channel. I guess it makes sense. Snake Eyes seems a bit kid like with his anxiousness and eagerness, but its OK for the sake of comedy.
TVO chapter 2 . 12/1/2009

Absolutely perfect. Ace and Snake Eyes com-o-dee is awesome. Ace watching professional wrestling awesome and talking of its merit to Snake Eyes, also awesome.
TVO chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
A story that acknowledges Ace! That's awesome. The device to communicate Snake Eyes signing works in your stories.

Always good to see more Snake Eyes/Scarlett material.
willwrite4fics chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Bwah ha ha! Would have loved to see those four working to restrain him, while cringing the entire time just CERTAIN that as soon as he got better he'd pay a midnight visit to them in their beds!

Doc should have insisted on the injection. And GO Lifeline! Baiting the ninja with tea. I totally pictured him with a big cardboard box propped up with a stick and a string.. "Sh.. any minute now.."

Of course, Doc was being pretty clever, sneaking up on him while he was occupied with good food. Loving this fic.. really. Thank you for posting it!
general zargon chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Don't give up Doc! I'm cheering for you! I'm still betting on Doc finally getting fed up after six escapes and tranqing Snake Eyes. Anyway, please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Frog1 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
(Raises eyebrow) Snakes is certainly horny, more please!
PhantomEmpress chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Excellent chapter... heheheheh $20 is a good amount of money, i hope, for Scarlett's and Doc's sake that she wins. I can't imagine what teh vein in doc's forehead will look like after too many more escapes...
willwrite4fics chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Ha. Poor Medics. Doc injured ninja anuerism.

Poor Lifeline should just shadow Scarlett everwhere.. sooner or later SnakeEyes would show up, probably show him the sign for "cock-blocker" but he'd at least show up.

This fic is such a delight, makes my day when I see a new chapter in my inbox.
slapshot22 chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Favorite line from Ace: “I don't want to learn!” Love the irony in that he has a head wound. :)

I'm really impressed with Snakes, he modified his bed too to be able to hide underneath! You'd think with people looking for him, they'd look everywhere, ceiling panels, small spaces, most improbable places that no one else would hide, etc., maybe they like seeing Doc lose his patience too. :)

Keep up the great work!
slapshot22 chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Wrestling Soap Operas for Men! Ace is a hoot! And oh so sneaky building secret panels throughout the base! I love it! Thanks for another fun story! I can't wait for more!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »