Reviews for Hippocratic Oath
Frog1 chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
So, begins round know he could always watch Iron Cheif on the Food Network, instead of the Cartoon Network.
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Hahaha! *points and laughs at Doc cruelly*

You just have NO idea. Duke at least has a clue. Next time, Doc should try four point restraints.. then try giving him a shot! "How fast can a ninja free himself to avoid a shot?" New betting pool for Ace. I just picture Doc tying him up, turning away to pick up a needle, and turning back to a empty bed. Frustration is good for the soul.

*I'm a ninja, we do these things.*
Caidence Ryan chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Love it! Good stuff. When will Doc learn? lol
Frog1 chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter, and can you put me down for 10 times that Doc will call out for a manhunt?
general zargon chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Poor Doc, he really has no clue. _ My money's on Doc finally snapping after six escapes and chaining Snake Eyes to the Infirmary bed after tranqing him. Anyway, this is a fantastic story and I hope you update soon!
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Heeheehee. Poor Doc. Quick question.. I'm confused about the case being below the knee.. and him sitting lotus, when it's the femur that's cracked. Am I picturing something wrong? It's early, I shouldn't be outa bed I'm sure.. but I LOVE the idea that he's immured next to Ace driving him nuts. Watching wrestling, I'd escape too.
Linuxgirl chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Cute, but incurable Storm Shadow fan that I am, I would have even enjoyed that more, if you had thrown Tommy into the mix. Either as helper for escape (hiding Snakes) or trying to keep Snakes down (he would problably tie him to the bed in Snakes room with some special ninja tying-up technique ;-) ).

Anyway, nice work. Guess, I'll have to follow this one, too. Caught again ;-).
Faye Kinitt chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
poor doc , so young and naive and full of enthusiasm. hee hee he really doesnt have a clue
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Thank you for not ignoring those impulses. :D I'm enjoying this immensely, and looking forward to more!

Minor note-I think Storm Shadow's family name is actually spelled "Arashikage."
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Awesomely funny, as usual. Loved the Wolverine reference!

Frog1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
(On the floor with laughter) Ninja Doctor Order Bed Rest CRAZYNIESS! I LOVE IT! More please!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Shrieking happily. Medics injured ninjas hysterical fun, ALWAYS.

Poor Doc, he should really listen to Lifeline. I'm pretty sure Doc was there first in canon, but I've always thought of Lifeline as "their" medic.

Cocky ninjas. It's just a broken femur.. walk it off!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4