Reviews for Trovommi Amor
HeavensScribe chapter 50 . 1/11
Oh the intrigue shall never end! I think you've kept me up 3 nights until 4am with this wonderful story of yours! I always had to read one more chapter!

It has been quite a ride, going through so many different phases with the Warden. You managed to show her in many different lights without making them seem terribly disjointed, though I will admit to feeling unfamiliar with her in her attitude in the Vigil. Perhaps it is because this is the first time in the story that she is in charge of a group, and they are a group unfamiliar to her on top of that. You wrote the tension very well, and I can only lament that we have not been able to see what lies on the other side.

I do very much like how you've portrayed Loghain as well. Take is as a compliment when I say that you made me feel awkward during many of his more considerate gaffes. In the end, though, he is an unyielding force of nature, as I imagine he would always be.

I'll finish by saying I need sooo much more Vidar. I feel that his story isn't over yet. He has too much mystery in him still to fade into the distance. Even if you don't continue this particular story, I would love to see more on him and his thoughts on the Warden. He's got a creepy... I guess you could say obsession... with her, but somehow it feels more heartfelt than that. Like he wouldn't go through the effort to needle her if she didn't innately needle something in him. And, well, he did shout her name in the Empress's room... I'm still waiting for her to leverage that against him.
TheRani chapter 50 . 5/30/2015
I'm so glad I found this story! Didn't even know that a Logain/Cousland pairing was something I cared about until I stumbled into this after reading "Worth." Not to gush too much, and I'm not even sure you still check in here, but this is the best Fan Fic I've read. There's intrigue and adventure and the romance is just the icing on the cake. Thanks for the hours of entertainment, and I wish you all the best.
Kikalina chapter 50 . 4/30/2014
Hey icy cold!
I knew your story here wasn't updated for two years, but I had to read it nonetheless. It was so far a great pleasure to read TA and I had most enjoy your characters.
So do you plan to continue your story? I'm longing to know the future of Aurora and Loghain...
Greetings from Germany !
Kikalina
DjinniGenie chapter 50 . 12/20/2012
Nooooooo! It can't end here! The notes at the end say Chapter 38, but I am at the very end on Chapter 50. Please tell me there's more?
DjinniGenie chapter 42 . 12/19/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Happy Loghain!
DjinniGenie chapter 41 . 12/19/2012
I highly approve of sending Leliana to look after Fergus.
DjinniGenie chapter 39 . 12/19/2012
I love these massive chapters!
DjinniGenie chapter 36 . 12/19/2012
Awwwwwwwwww! Men with babies!
DjinniGenie chapter 34 . 12/19/2012
YES! I am so glad to see our 'spies'!
DjinniGenie chapter 29 . 12/19/2012
Unexpectedly angsty, but great reading!
DjinniGenie chapter 26 . 12/19/2012
Woohoo! The chapter is great and so is the fan art!
DjinniGenie chapter 23 . 12/19/2012
Ooooh! The plot thickens! :D
DjinniGenie chapter 20 . 12/19/2012
Love, love, loved this chapter - especially when he kept mentioning his old knees!
DjinniGenie chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Really love this story so far in my reading.
batbynight chapter 50 . 7/31/2012
I really love this story, and I hope you continue it. I love how you have developed the characters and their relationships - they're realistic in a way that I, as a reader, can relate to them. And they're loyal to the game, too, which just makes it all that much better. I hope you'll continue this, even though your last update was so many months ago. It would be worth the wait to see how this story played out.