Reviews for This was all chance
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Sigh. I also thought chapter 6 was the last chapter. My apologies, and my idiocy.
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
So I may or may not have read the sequel first. Oops. I loved this story so much. I love that your stories arent dragged out and like 47584938 chapters. And also as I have said a few times before your writing is spectacular. Seriously. Thank you for writing all of these. This is the best Friday night I've had in awhile and its bc of your stories. If you ever wanna talk I hope you pm me :)

-Allie
zanderh11 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
i acctually finished reading this a few days ago, but forgot to review, so here you go.
this was a wonderful story that i quickly fell in love with, its overall concept was great and not something id seen before. the few angsty drama filled moments were done really well to, and i love a good angst-drama. :)
my only real complant is that from the moment the past part ended, and remy got to ppth it felt really, really rushed. over all it was still good but with how fast everything happend and all the time skips... basically while it was still really good it could have been better, because of this i have to say i liked the first 4 chapters that took place in the past more then i did the last 3 that took place in the present/future.
...anyways still i oved the story, thank you so much for it. keep up the good work, bye! :)
HeatherSS1 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Wow, what a beautiful story. I love how Abbey is the reason they meet, the reason they keep seeing each other, even when it's not romantic... SO SAD when Allison/Abbey had to move! And SO SAD when Remy tried pushing Allison away 'cause of her Huntingtons. But fairytale happy ending, yaaay!
unexpected sabotage chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
So I just want to let you know I loved your story it was amazing and that I spent a good while screaming various things at my laptop screen while reading this glorious story thank you not to mention my mother's expressions were hilarious every time she heard me lol
RainboIsland chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
I absolutely loved this. (So happy there's a sequel!) I loved Abbey and her friends too. I always love your OCs.
RainboIsland chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
I loved this. The time gap was spectacular. The Chase hate on Abbey's part was spectacular. The fact that this is already written and I can read the rest is spectacular.
RainboIsland chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Okay, so I did cry. I hope this changes, I hope that I dont' cry anymore. Because my mom was all, starign at me what's wrong. So that's not fair, and I'm go go read the rest now. Becuase I'm a diseased person and loved reading this even though it made me cry.
RainboIsland chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
.. I like this. I really do, the whole dynamic, and somewhat AU-ie ness of it are spectacular. That and Allison's sister. I love hating her :D
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
So I finally broke down and am reading the first of your two stories that I haven't read, and I really like where this is going. Especially Abbey (she's adorable.) I love the potential this has.
TeddisonEddison chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
I really, really loved this story.

Such an amazing plot line, you must have some pretty funky dreams :D
random359 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story!
DustandBricks chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Words cannot express how much I love this story...God...and my name's Hannah, so I was kinda giddy to see it in this story! Since I'm literally speechless at how awesome this story is, I shall leave you with a joke.

A man was walking along the beach one day, when he happened to pass by a very lovely young woman that didn't have any arms or legs, gently sobbing to herself...

'Why the tears?' he asked. She says, 'I'm 18 years old and I've never been kissed.'

The man pauses for a moment, then smiles and gives her a soft kiss on the head.

She laughs a little and puckers up so he gives her a big kiss on the lips.

They pause for an unsure moment and then shes says 'You know... I'm 18 years old... and I've never been fucked!' The man stands up starts smiling and grabs the young woman by the hair and tosses her into the sea. She starts screaming and bobbing up and down, then the man shouts; 'YOU'RE FUCKED NOW DARLING!
fullmoon19 chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
Hello JMolover13!

I just read your story(this was all chance) and I totally loved it! Go Cameron and Thirteen! I think they'd make a great couple :)

Just so you know, I really appreciate your work :) hope this is encouraging the next time you hit a writer's block or when you get flamed

Thanks again and I hope you keep writing
13DaysOfSummer chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
I really enjoyed this story, it was relatively a fast read, but cute, and a little tinzy winzy bit angsty.

I liked the ending, but the Abbey part confused me a bit, then I re-read it, and it made sense. But anyways, I wasn't crazy about the ending. But it was still very good.