Reviews for an amazingly fun thing!
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Please note that your fic is in violation for using chat-format. I suggest that you remove any chat or scripted dialogue, or delete and upload elsewhere.

Thank you for your time.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
NewellBirmingham chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Good Lord! It's awful! Or so I thought to myself as my disbelieving eyes trailed reluctantly down the page. As disgusted and horrified as I was, I forced myself to read on, telling myself that it was for the good of Mankind. I admit that I am unsure exactly as to how this could be so, but nevertheless, I persevered. Finally, with my last reserves of willpower, I reached the end. It was horrifying. Unfunny jokes loomed in the midnight-black shadows of poor structure, and a cackling egomaniac stood over it all atop a throne formed from the shattered cadavers of words. As I stumbled into this chamber of horror, the malevolent gaze of this butcher of the Queen's English swept over me, filling me with repulsion. Opening a mouth filled with sharp brown teeth, it barked orders in a strange and terrible tongue to the nightmarish monstrosities that clamored and fought in the darkness beneath the altar of badfic. With a maddening cacophony of screeching barks, they lurched towards me like a living tide of death and grammatical errors. I was sure that this was the end.
BUT IS IT? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT RIVETING INSTALLMENT OF "NEWELL BIRMINGHAM REVIEWS BAD FANFICTION"!
Joseph F. RAGE chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
THIS IS AN AWFUL THING. THE CHARACTERISATION IS OFF, THE HUMOR IS PATHETIC, YOUR USE OF SCRIPT FORMAT ONLY ADDS TO THE FRUSTRATION I FEEL, AND YOU SEEM TO THINK YOURSELF A DEMI-GOD OF LITERATURE. YOUR POOR SPELLING IS MERELY ICING MADE OF DIARRHEA SMEARED UPON THE GIANT CAKE OF SHIT THAT IS THIS FANFICTION. IF YOU ARE A TROLL OF SOME KIND, I RATE THIS THUSLY: 9/10, WOULD RAGE AGAIN. IF, BY SOME HORRIBLE ACT OF DICKERY ENACTED BY SOME HORRIBLE COSMIC TRICKSTER, YOU ARE ACTUALLY SERIOUS, THEN I HATE YOU SO MUCH. HAVE A FUCKING HORRIBLE DAY.
YOURS ANGRILY, JOSEPH FUCKING RAGE, ESQ.
shtoops chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
This is the most ridiculous piece of shitty garbage I have ever read. It's really bad.

Hence, I LOVE it!' I want you to write another.

It's really bad, a really good idea, AND I WANT MORE!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
WTF just hit me? This insanity is funny! It boggles the mind of a simple-toon like me. (BeckettMiles reference!)
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA i AM enjoying this! XD
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
HA niiiice XD
DreamerGirlSierra chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
LOLZ! funny!
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Yay! Crackfic! I love this song too!
Artemis Fowl chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Please stop writing about me. Please.

I am willing to bribe you for your silence, anything to refrain you from even insinuating that I speak like... that.

If monetary gain does not motivate you, then know that I've been monitoring your home for quite some time now. Ignore my message and expect a rather unfriendly visit from Butler.
Mere Reflection chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
Ok that was weird but finny lol
Magiske-Fingrer chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
You're insane! O.o haha! xD
Apple Doodle chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
This is AWESOME! So funny!
Apple Doodle chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
is mr Fibbles that thing from Red Dwarf? just wondering.
allthatglimmersis chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Seriously, I love Skulduggery P. and AF!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »