Reviews for History's Strongest Magister Harry: Beginning
Outlook42 chapter 5 . 7/1
Thanks is from enjoying reading it
Harry's japanese name should Haruomi Kousaka in Beginning, Hogwarts Year 1, Hogwarts Year 2, Professor Kousaka and etc.
raigalcc chapter 8 . 2/19
Lol Harry sure is whipped by Akane, too bad the boys back the dojo didn't get to see this
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Christ I couldn't get past the first few lines of prologue, I know Harry life back then was bad but not that bad.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
this is the second time i'm reading this story and i must admit the shock coller was over the top, the beatings and the starving was bad enough. but don't take me wrong but if you could please take out the collor
Sono258 chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Hah! You can't make me review! Oh wait... Damn it!
Joking aside, just wanted to post a review while reading through the entire story. Looking good so far, hope the rest stays enjoyable.
shugokage chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
Awesome job on this very interesting story!
Doctor Psychosis chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
aphrodite told me to review :P awesome story and i will state as i always do that i wish to read more and shall do so and i do so hope more stories like thsi appear...perhaps with a higher rating than T?
tsun chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
-_- why so you need to make chachamaru have a ceushnwith harry? Seems illogical given its past canon events. Its like you decide to ignore it.
tsun chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
Deaths... Lots of deaths. I hope there would be because it would be boring and I'm already stomp on the way weapon is used. Because no matter what its meant to kill than to protect yourself.
Simurgh chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Dr. Strange!
loretta537 chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
this was a good story
Vangran chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Since this story seems done, I would suggest marking it as complete.
Vangran chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Grammar could use some work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
It's an oxymoron to say he is trained by both Ruozanpaku and Negima Springfield without being godlike.