Reviews for History's Strongest Magister Harry: Beginning
Sono258 chapter 5 . 1/25
Hah! You can't make me review! Oh wait... Damn it!
Joking aside, just wanted to post a review while reading through the entire story. Looking good so far, hope the rest stays enjoyable.
shugokage chapter 16 . 1/20
Awesome job on this very interesting story!
Alucard-Masters chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
aphrodite told me to review :P awesome story and i will state as i always do that i wish to read more and shall do so and i do so hope more stories like thsi appear...perhaps with a higher rating than T?
tsun chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
-_- why so you need to make chachamaru have a ceushnwith harry? Seems illogical given its past canon events. Its like you decide to ignore it.
tsun chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
Deaths... Lots of deaths. I hope there would be because it would be boring and I'm already stomp on the way weapon is used. Because no matter what its meant to kill than to protect yourself.
Simurgh chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Dr. Strange!
loretta537 chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
this was a good story
Vangran chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Since this story seems done, I would suggest marking it as complete.
Vangran chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Grammar could use some work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
It's an oxymoron to say he is trained by both Ruozanpaku and Negima Springfield without being godlike.
davycrockett100 chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
awesome
deltawaves chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
Is this story finished?
willowskeith chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Good story
Ddragon21 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
who is akane yui.. I was hoping harry would be the same age as some of the younger characters in history's strongest desciple or some other series not...not some OC who has no power no offense its alright just saying. I mean the way miu was attacked and downed. akane would die instantly in situations harry seems to bring along. I don't know all the crossovers your using could you state them at end of chapter maybe?
Sakura Lisel chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Wait... so WHY is Harry still going to Hogwarts in the sequel, if he's already legally GRADUATED from magic school, and doesn't have to go back to a different one if he choses? Hasn't he already learned everything there is to learn about magic at his old school if he graduated already and is a MAGISTER? *lol*