Reviews for System Compatibility
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 6 . 10/29
I'm getting a lot of answers and I love how some things are clearer now. Great chapter!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 5 . 10/29
if I were in Kaoru's position, I think I'd also be freaking out. Her reaction is totally normal in my book and it makes it all the more believable.
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 4 . 10/29
i have so many feelings about this chapter, one of them being confusion. So many questions that have yet to be answered!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 3 . 10/29
Yes, how do you explain you were forced to work for the government because an unknown poker faced man was trying to kill you? HAHAHA Loved the chapter!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 2 . 10/29
I love the concept! The Odd and the Even! It all seems so exciting!
unearthing chapter 6 . 8/5
whaaaat this story is brilliant!
catharsys chapter 28 . 7/6
Masterfully written! I appreciate the careful planning that you put on this story. There are so many revelations but the pacing is perfect. I can't wait to know the rest.

And please allow me to shoot Sano just once pleeease. I won't target his eye, I swear! Heehee
theDeviantMe chapter 28 . 5/24
You must know I spent 5mins thinking of how to follow that single word. Sorry, I think my brain's still in the gutter or more accurately, still in the universe of this EPIC fic since I've just finished it
Just know that I love you and I love this fic. I have actually read all your shorter RK fics first and saved this longer one for my vacay because I know it will totally be time well-spent reading this. :)

Please please pleaaaase post another chappie! I literally yelled my annoyance with Sano (with my dad sitting across me) when he interrupted that 1st romantic KK scene! Much as I enjoy the plot with all its twists and turns, I was getting edgy waiting for my dose of KK fluff and for the next level of their relationship to commence. If I was there, I would shove Sano on the face before he even makes a peep. Argh! I'm so frustrated. Sorry for babbling. Hope you'll be able to finish this pic with a satisfying (which for me, means fluff-filled) end. Thank you! Please don't stop writing. 3
DarkenedStar chapter 28 . 4/29
Ok... so I've been reading RK fanfics for more years than I'd like to admit, but I'm still going hard. I've seen your story come up several times, but I've never clicked on it because I'm not a fan of robotic/scifi fics. Not sure what made me click this week, but I'm happy that I did. You're a great writer and you have a really exciting way of capturing your readers. I enjoy your descriptions and the way you explain everyone's actions and thoughts. I totally understand how draining it can be to keep writing the same story for years, but don't give up! You're really close now, and I'm eager to see where you take this! :)
Icyicy00 chapter 28 . 4/14
Someone please, PLEASE make a movie from this. I am literally DYING to see it in live action.
J Luc Pitard chapter 28 . 4/12
Twists and turns and all sorts of theories pop up in my mind to figure this all out. Loving all the care and planning (plotting) that you've put into this and the way you work our characters into these situations, while keeping them authentic to themselves. Take your time, but we're looking forward to more.
DayDreamer-BleachLover chapter 28 . 4/6
I wasn't sure I would like this, but once I started I just couldn't stop! I can't wait for more!
Ayla27 chapter 28 . 4/5
Woohoo. Go Saitou. I like how he's helping Kaoru (secretly of course) even if it's for his own curiosity and satisfaction. Sano really wrecks the moment usually between Kaoru and Kenshin. I can't wait for Kaoru's past life to be shown. Thank you so much for writing.
kaoruca chapter 28 . 4/2
Welcome back, my dear friend! I've missed you so much. And thank you for your kind words. I can't wait for what's next. This is one of the best fics I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing. Such a great Easter present.
Jeez, I want to kick Sano's ass. What a bad timing!
Take care.
Paramecio chapter 28 . 4/2
... Please shot to Sano... Wonderful chapter you are always so great i can't belive so much i love YOUR story i could kill for these XD