Reviews for System Compatibility
Dar Sel'La chapter 28 . 7/14
I just stumbled over this and some of your other works a few days ago, and I have enjoyed what I have been reading. I like the premise of them being androids, and the twist about them actually being cyborgs was a good one. I figured somthing like that was coming as soon as the genetics lab was mentioned. Yahiko was a surprise, but make sense in hindsight. What better way to have your cyberneticist under control then to borg him in the first place. Looking forward to seeing where you go to tie things up
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 28 . 6/2
It took me three days to read this story, I used every free time I had to read it. I simply love it! I know it's been a year since the last update so I just want to know if should I get my hopes up for another update someday or this is it hahahaha
Anyway, lots of kudos for you on this awesome story. I hope it gets a grand finale someday...
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
I'm getting a lot of answers and I love how some things are clearer now. Great chapter!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
if I were in Kaoru's position, I think I'd also be freaking out. Her reaction is totally normal in my book and it makes it all the more believable.
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
i have so many feelings about this chapter, one of them being confusion. So many questions that have yet to be answered!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Yes, how do you explain you were forced to work for the government because an unknown poker faced man was trying to kill you? HAHAHA Loved the chapter!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
I love the concept! The Odd and the Even! It all seems so exciting!
unearthing chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
whaaaat this story is brilliant!
catharsys chapter 28 . 7/6/2015
Masterfully written! I appreciate the careful planning that you put on this story. There are so many revelations but the pacing is perfect. I can't wait to know the rest.

And please allow me to shoot Sano just once pleeease. I won't target his eye, I swear! Heehee
theDeviantMe chapter 28 . 5/24/2015
WOW.
You must know I spent 5mins thinking of how to follow that single word. Sorry, I think my brain's still in the gutter or more accurately, still in the universe of this EPIC fic since I've just finished it
Just know that I love you and I love this fic. I have actually read all your shorter RK fics first and saved this longer one for my vacay because I know it will totally be time well-spent reading this. :)

Please please pleaaaase post another chappie! I literally yelled my annoyance with Sano (with my dad sitting across me) when he interrupted that 1st romantic KK scene! Much as I enjoy the plot with all its twists and turns, I was getting edgy waiting for my dose of KK fluff and for the next level of their relationship to commence. If I was there, I would shove Sano on the face before he even makes a peep. Argh! I'm so frustrated. Sorry for babbling. Hope you'll be able to finish this pic with a satisfying (which for me, means fluff-filled) end. Thank you! Please don't stop writing. 3
DarkenedStar chapter 28 . 4/29/2015
Ok... so I've been reading RK fanfics for more years than I'd like to admit, but I'm still going hard. I've seen your story come up several times, but I've never clicked on it because I'm not a fan of robotic/scifi fics. Not sure what made me click this week, but I'm happy that I did. You're a great writer and you have a really exciting way of capturing your readers. I enjoy your descriptions and the way you explain everyone's actions and thoughts. I totally understand how draining it can be to keep writing the same story for years, but don't give up! You're really close now, and I'm eager to see where you take this! :)
Icyicy00 chapter 28 . 4/14/2015
Someone please, PLEASE make a movie from this. I am literally DYING to see it in live action.
J Luc Pitard chapter 28 . 4/12/2015
Twists and turns and all sorts of theories pop up in my mind to figure this all out. Loving all the care and planning (plotting) that you've put into this and the way you work our characters into these situations, while keeping them authentic to themselves. Take your time, but we're looking forward to more.
DayDreamer-BleachLover chapter 28 . 4/6/2015
I wasn't sure I would like this, but once I started I just couldn't stop! I can't wait for more!
Ayla27 chapter 28 . 4/5/2015
Woohoo. Go Saitou. I like how he's helping Kaoru (secretly of course) even if it's for his own curiosity and satisfaction. Sano really wrecks the moment usually between Kaoru and Kenshin. I can't wait for Kaoru's past life to be shown. Thank you so much for writing.