Reviews for System Compatibility
Omg, there's this new PS4 game called "Nier: Automata" and it reminds me sooooo much of your story that I have to come back and read it again. It would be nice if you decided to come back and finish this amazing story. Please update.
Please updaaaaaaate. I want an
VirtualAngel2015 chapter 28 . 11/29/2016
I'm gonna follow the story just in case you decide to come back and finish it. I really like it, and want to know what happens!
Muramasa Sengo chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
Either the HBO's remake of "West World" owes you a writing credit, or you guys were inspired by the similar source material. When it was revealed that the "hosts" in West World had implanted memories (a backstory) to make their characters more believable, I couldn't help but reminded of this "System Compatibility". In any case, hope that "real life" or your "muse" will allow you to continue this story on the future.
Muramasa Sengo chapter 28 . 11/19/2016
Hi! Just popping in to see how this story is doing. In case you are still monitoring, I'd like to say that this is one of my favorites, and I hope that someday you'll find time to finish it. This story is pretty much on 'permanent rotation' on my iPod Touch.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/26/2016
Oh my goodness. Please finish!
Dar Sel'La chapter 28 . 7/14/2016
I just stumbled over this and some of your other works a few days ago, and I have enjoyed what I have been reading. I like the premise of them being androids, and the twist about them actually being cyborgs was a good one. I figured somthing like that was coming as soon as the genetics lab was mentioned. Yahiko was a surprise, but make sense in hindsight. What better way to have your cyberneticist under control then to borg him in the first place. Looking forward to seeing where you go to tie things up
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 28 . 6/2/2016
It took me three days to read this story, I used every free time I had to read it. I simply love it! I know it's been a year since the last update so I just want to know if should I get my hopes up for another update someday or this is it hahahaha
Anyway, lots of kudos for you on this awesome story. I hope it gets a grand finale someday...
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
I'm getting a lot of answers and I love how some things are clearer now. Great chapter!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
if I were in Kaoru's position, I think I'd also be freaking out. Her reaction is totally normal in my book and it makes it all the more believable.
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
i have so many feelings about this chapter, one of them being confusion. So many questions that have yet to be answered!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Yes, how do you explain you were forced to work for the government because an unknown poker faced man was trying to kill you? HAHAHA Loved the chapter!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
I love the concept! The Odd and the Even! It all seems so exciting!
unearthing chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
whaaaat this story is brilliant!
catharsys chapter 28 . 7/6/2015
Masterfully written! I appreciate the careful planning that you put on this story. There are so many revelations but the pacing is perfect. I can't wait to know the rest.

And please allow me to shoot Sano just once pleeease. I won't target his eye, I swear! Heehee