Reviews for Mnemonic
Ceri Moriarty chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
This.

This is AWESOME.

It took me forever to read, because I kept getting distracted, but it was so. Worth it. Because it was just that awesome.

I love next life fics too. So yeah. This is awesome and I love you for writing it. Seriously.
ZiYu chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Just. Aww.

Demyx's final entry in the journal/diary/journal was just so freakin' cute. And it ties everything together so beautifully. A lovely ending to a lovely story. I was smiling like an idiot.

Now that that is out of my system. I love the journal-entry approach to the story, the perspective you give us. Everything from grammar and syntax to the poetic metaphors and down to the very thought processes collects to become a very convincing portrayal of Zexion. And through his eyes-or pen, whatever-we learn of Axel, Roxas, Demyx, etc, and all of their characters are well written too.

Also, the memories. I realize I'm a huge sucker for memories from the canon storyline cropping up in fanfics. The emotional struggles they overcome after the onslaught of memories from a past life is just pulled off so well, so convincingly. Much love and adoration, and all that jazz. 3

*adds to favorites*
CrazyPretz chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is cool 8D makes me want to write in an actual diary again.

1- I KNEW his last name was from that! I read it a while ago in france 8D
Hannahble chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Ahhh this was so cute XD Zexion talks funny lol not sure how else to say it XD Not that that's a bad thing XD

I really do like the idea of Org XIII having children's hearts. It makes so much sense! XD
Dystopian Hope chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I love it!

There are so many good words to describe this. Elegant, fun, frustrating, cute, funny. I just love the way that everything comes together, and I think that writing it from Zexion's journal (diary) standpoint was just a phenomenal move.

I think everything fits together nicely. And I love Demyx's entry at the end. It's written just like him.

Wonderful job!

I'll be back to read your next Zemyx fics.
MizukiYumeko chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
That was cute.. :)
SirDeryl chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
soooo cute, I love it! Ur stories are sooo cute! 3
Crazie Eight chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I was so excited to check my e-mail and see an update! Great chapter (and story in general). I loved Demyx's entry, it made me giggle. :) And I HAVE to reply to your disclaimer, I totally went and bought myself a PSP to play Dissidia Final Fantasy! Birth By Sleep is next on my list. (Still can't believe I did it though. I never thought I'd own a hand held game. lol)
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I got the alert email saying that the third chapter had been posted and I got really excited. But I coudn't remember why or what the story was about! So, I've reread the entire thing and want to say that your writing is beautiful. It really does capture Zexion wonderfully. All poetic and wordy. I really love it.

I'm so pleased that Zexy figured everything out in the end. I think it's lovely that Demyx is the one who tied them all together. I don't know if any of the games explain why Demyx believes that they still have hearts, but the way you've written it is exactly the reason I decided for myself. lol. I really enjoyed this story. The language is stunning. :) Thank you! :D
MuffinPirate chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Baaah this is so awesome! I do admit I got a little sad when Axel and Roxas left ;-; but I got over it (in about ten seconds). You did everyone's characterization very awesometacularly aaand, just know that I only really review stories that I really like xD so now you know how win you are.
Keys2theKingdom chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Hee hee. :3

Yay, you didn't lie to me! :D

(OMG, we should make another list so that it can take over the world XD)

...Imma go write Take it Off now...XD
grimCapitalist chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I freaked when I saw that you finally posted this up.

Oh my god, I loved it. I have tears in my eyes, because I always get tears in my eyes with happy endings and cute things. I think we've been through that when talking on Live Journal. xD

It was amazing. Really, it was. I loved the part with Demyx. It made me giggle. "Zexion, you're such a girl!" Ah, I love Demmy.

I'm glad everything worked out. Though I already thought they would since I know you're a sucker for them happy endings.

And. . . Well, yeah. That's all I have to say, I guess. It was great. And I barely even noticed the long chapter until the end. . . How long was it? I just opened this chapter up and read, read, read. Gonna check the text count now. . . Oh! Almost 10k words. That *is* a lot.

Thanks for the long chapter. And yes. I did enjoy the ride. It was an amazing story.

I squeed in the kissing parts . . . I'm . . . such a sap. Lol.

Well, anyway, good job! C:
InjuUchiha chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Ahh, I loved this!

I will admit, at least twice between the time I found this with two complete chapters and today, I would see it and wonder, 'Did I already read this?' and end up reading it again even though I remembered it. Even today, I had to go back and re-read some of the second chapter to remember which story had updated (because, honestly, I have WAY to many fanfics on story alert) and was quite excited when I saw the style of writing and immediately remember which story, exactly, this was.

I love the way you chose to write this. I really do. It's one of those styles that I'm going to have to try (and epically fail at) or it will eat me away.

And one final thing - my favorite part of this story is Demyx's entry in Zexion 'journal.' (Because I agree with Demyx; it's TOTALLY a diary) The things he says are just amusing and make me smile.

You're a great writer and don;t be surprised if you hear from me again!
luckless-is-me chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I loved it. I don't know what to really say, but this story was wonderful. This last chapter was amazing. Demyx's part at the end made me happy (extremely happy) and everything sort of ties together there towards the end. I was wondering on how you were going to pull that off.

Anyway, yeah, I loved it. The story was wonderful.
FoxFlyer chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
If the next chapter is the last one, I DEMAND RETRIBUTION!

Vixie: On behalf of Zexion.

Yes. On his behalf. It's not fair to make the poor little lamb suffer so much. *huggles* We await the next chapter. *in a scary voice* *brightly* TO THE BAT CAVE- AWAY!

Vixie: *sweat drop* Where are my tranquilizers...