Reviews for Original! Giving Thanks
huguhh chapter 1 . 3/14
you made jinx dead I dont like for that hmph! *SOB!SOB*
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I forgive you for killing Jinx, simply because you did such a wonderful job of it. :D
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh my goodness! You made me cry! That really isn't cool, at all. Today was supposed to be a no cry day, but you just had to make a THANKSGIVING story sad! I swear, you are the only person that could do that (You continue to kill Jinx, I've noticed. Why do you do that? I mean, there are other ways to get Wally for yourself...).

Great job, and kudos for making me cry!
MissElectricCarousel chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
ah! Im SO sorry i didnt read this sooner! I mean to really! I lovve reading your Flinx fics! They're just so sweet! i was so close to crying when i read this! your fantabulous (yeah i know great word choice right?) at writing this couple, it seems so real to me! Haha! LOVED IT!

-MEC :))
nitrowolf chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
can i srsly beat u wit a bat? cuz i wanna.
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Nice. I'll go ahead and pretend that Kid and Jinx had many happy years before she died. :3

And Raven's right...

I see how necessary it was to kill off Jinx, so you're forgiven. I love the story, even with the lack of Jinx. :)
KF fan chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
(adopting the South Park "You killed Kenny!" voice): You killed Jinx!

Nice story. My only quibble might be that Jinx's letter almost too perfectly addresses his quandary.
GiggleParade chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Ah! I finally come back to the Teen Titans fanfic archive and this is the first thing I read... I never loved this pairing so much until now. :(

Although somewhat cliche, the story was still very interesting. Maybe I'm just an easy fish to catch in this situation, but you wrote out the situation well. This was touching..
Mr Joey Bon chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was actually pretty good.
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
so sad, but what an emmotinal story you did a good job of not letting the reader lose intrest