Reviews for Meeting Uncle Saetan
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
The Birthright ceremony is not from sunset to sunrise, the Offering to the Darkness is.
Emerald Isis chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
when are you going to update? I am really looking forward to this story I want to see what you have in store
Emerald Isis chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
yah! you updated, i so happy!

I love this story and i can't wait to see how it goes.
roserapier chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
I'm sorry, I'm a fan of both series, but everyone seems too OOC. It is well written, but I think you need to do a bit more research on Mercy and her background.
The Masked Duck chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
I've never read the Black Jewels Trilogy, but I love Mercy. You need to put a little more of her sarcasm into it. But I like how you're not afraid to show Mercy's undeniable soft side too.

Is Medea gonna make an appearance? I love that cat.
The Masked Duck chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Why start it on a sad note? :( But I like the emotion. Sometimes I have trouble putting in emotion, so I'm jealous of your ability.
Abeytu chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
You have GOT to update this story! I love both of these books/worlds. please please continue with the crossover!
Emerald Isis chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
OH OH! You have to update soon this story is awesome! I love it! :D

Sooo can't wait for more
Rebel2020 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
I wonder how everyone will react to the little coyote, Mercy..
Wild-Keeper chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
This is a nice story so far. I like both stories, Black Jewels trilogy and the Mercy Thompson series and you did a great job so far combining them. Maybe needs to flesh out the chapters more, but great potential. I can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the good work! :-D
Arwigirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is so good an idea! I really hope you write more and post it soon. I can't wait to see what happens when she meets Karla! Really cool.

xoxo