Reviews for Last Rites
ShadesofStrange chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This was so wonderfully crafted omg. it's amazing!
H.TITAN chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I read it, though I dont like yaoi. The art in it was great enough to disregard the yaoi... It was great!
Jungyaku chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I guess I've never cried so frequenly while reading a fic before. I just couldn' stop my silent tears as I read your story and I only realised I was crying when my sight got blurrt and wasn't able to see the words on he screen. It was so lovely, and so much more heartbreaking. This Lelouch -your Lelouch i he one I can most relate to and absoulutely my favorite amongst every other fiction Lelouch, because the one your wrote is just -him, what Lelouch is must be and what he is like in anime (I've never seen he manga). You reflected him wonderfully that it was so easy for me to imagine him -very colorfully and hot at that.
All in all, I really loved your story. Thanks a lot to your muse for whispering this fic into your ear and a lot more thanks to you for writing this fic -and sharing with us, of course.
-and sorry to say but, even you couldn't make me love Suzaku.
Love
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I would have liked it as much without the smut part, I think... I absolutely loved how you wrote Suzaku and Lelouch (who are, no surprise here, my favourite characters)
I finished CG a few days ago and I just had to look for stories to ease the pain ! I was hoping to find some with Lelouch and Suzaku just before the Zero Requiem, and I love this one ! I really like how you kept all there was (is) between them, the questions and the explanations and the forgiveness and the friendship and the love...
Thanks for sharing,
Cat :-)
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Crap this completely brought me to tears. Smut or not, very emotional. Very nice work.

Still crying reading the last couple sections. Again. I read "mourn me" and completely break down. Every time...
Myvampirepuppy chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
"Mourn me?" The words were spoken quietly, and even if the thought ended there Suzaku knew his friend well enough to fill in those that remained unsaid, in his head. 'Because no-one else will.'

I cried so hard at this line. Just finished reading this on the meme, and asdfghjkl this is too epic for words. Beautiful fic, especially for a first time.
ZisinLove chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
You are really good..!
I love your stories :D
killua93 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
i... just cried for 10 minutes straight after finishing this.

this... was amazing.

so much fandom feels TTATT

thank you so much for writing this you awesome person XD THANK YOU
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Perfect. Just amazing, and so bittersweet. I love the way you right, the details really make this story. I'm so glad I stumbled across it. Fav
Nevi chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I hate you. I really do!

...

You made me cry, such a beautiful ficlet. But Lulu...
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
. .PERFECT!

Omg, I shall go into a tiny corner and sob my heart out now. The desperation, unvoiced love, and anticipation in this story just killed me. The worst part is there is no closure of knowing that there will be a happy ending for them. The only thing i can imagine is 30 years into the future Suzaku is gonna be a old man, still living and fulfilling his duty of 'live on' to his King and if he thinks back on this moment maybe only then, he will finally understand what all those things that happened in this room that were left unsaid meant. Then he will regret, and regret, and spend the final moments of his life wishing for death.

Angst ftw? Hell Ya.
The Puppeteer Master chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
So beautiful!

Had me crying at the end .
Kentra Kohama chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This is...(dare I say it) absolutely beautiful. You have an amazing skill of outlining the characters' feelings... Lelouch's sadness of leaving and simple requests reveal a deeper personality then you will see from just glancing at the anime. Suzaku's need to put others before himself is so apparent, it's amazing that you never see that anywhere else. Honestly, this was a breathtaking read for me. I've only seen something of this caliber a few times before. Thank you for posting this, I'm glad I was able to find it~! Please, keep writing things of this amazing potential.
Lexi chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This has got to be one of the most amazing things I have ever read, if not one of them. Everything was captured so perfectly here, all the questions that were otherwise unanswered by the canon put to rest so simply and in such a convincing way.. In all honesty, through nearly half of this I had to remind myself that this wasn't part of an actual script. I've read many a fic concerning the 'eve' of the Zero Requiem, but this one is certainly far better than any other in recent memory. I loved how the entire conversation was like a game at first, yet ended up being an apology-based conclusion to Lelouch and Suzaku's winding and inexplicable friendship. Suzaku has always struck me as a bit of a masochist, and I adore how Lelouch seemed to anticipate that and use it to his advantage, just as expected from him!~

In other words (and many less), this was fantastic, and I hope to reread this or something much like it very soon!
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
beautiful writing style. I really wished this occurred in the anime TT -goes into dreamland- I can't get enough of Suzaku and Lelouch 3

I'm very impressed :)