Reviews for A Garment of Brightness
what in tarnation chapter 40 . 6/12
I’m shocked I tell you! Whiplashed!
what in tarnation chapter 35 . 6/11
Please forgive me, my comments will be the total opposite of civilized, much unlike the story you have written.

This is so unbelievably beautiful. I can hardly believe I am reading something so incredibly poetic, a fanfiction at that but I digress. This makes dearest Stephenie’s original work seem like child’s play: mud pies and a yellow hand print on jaundiced linoleum. I have been enjoying it so much, I haven’t paused reading long enough to make a comment, until now, as I have my morning coffee the night after my treasured discovery! Here I am, I have been reading nonstop when I can because I cannot stop. This story to me is like Isabella to death. Completely magnetic, inseparable; not even the shame of having so many chores waiting for me can tear me away from the pages, the screen.

Every chapter has been so painfully perfect in its poetry!? Is it even real?! How did it take me so long to find this!? And yet, I am so glad I did not begin reading until last night, because I see from your notes and your Bio that you didn’t finish this until last month. I couldn’t imagine waiting so long for an ending. Maybe if I had picked it up just as you left it and waited the long years– as long as you were gone– I surely would have died. I surely would have dreamt of this unfinished story and it would have never left my heart, until I returned to see its completion (only last month! that’s crazy! thank God!). Perhaps I would have daydreamed, it would have changed the trajectory of my life and I would have either gone insane or hit by a truck in my distraction while daydreaming I was in Isabella’s stead; that this vampire boy became infatuated with me and saved my life.

It’s amazing! You’re amazing! You’ve ensnared my heart, smitten it with yearning. You’re funny, so knowledgeable, and romantic too?! God has blessed you with amazing talent.
Debra doo woo woo chapter 86 . 5/30
This story is written so damn eloquently.
Debra doo woo woo chapter 52 . 5/30
Holy hell.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for finishing this gem. It is truly beautiful.
Halo221 chapter 86 . 5/27
What an interesting story. Truly a unique work, in spite of being fanfiction. I'm glad to have the answers and see them settled, but I do wish we could get a peek into their futures as well. Pretty please?
Halo221 chapter 83 . 5/27
This was a big reveal and what a doozy. I'm s but confused how Alice wouldn't have seen the intention long before the act, but I'm looking forward to learning how this goes from here
Debra doo woo woo chapter 11 . 5/26
And I smudge with all four.
Debra doo woo woo chapter 8 . 5/26
You paint with words, my dear.
MetteKrebs chapter 86 . 5/23
I'm glad you returned to finish your story, it was an amazing read
farside79 chapter 86 . 5/21
Absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking
it was sad but beautiful and I am still happy they are together. thank you for finishign this.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 86 . 5/16
This is an excellent fic, right up there with the very best of the vamp based. So much research went into this and the results woven into the story to create poetry. Very clever. I will read it again in the near future. Thank you so much for completing this and making it available. You are one heck of a writer.
Ajfflady chapter 86 . 5/15
What you have written is such a gift to this fandom. The fact that you came back to complete shows your devotion to your craft. I feel like a thief getting to read such amazing stories for free. Leaving a review to each completed story I read is my way of paying forward or back. This tale of Edward and Bella I will reread many times. Peace to you.
Lizzie Paige chapter 86 . 5/15
What an amazing story. I’m not sure this is a true HEA where they are right now, but hopefully they’ll get there, together - forever is too long to be drowning in guilt, doubt and what ifs.
Thank you for coming back to finish this one, greatly appreciated. :)
4,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »