Reviews for A Garment of Brightness
Mrs.ClarkKent4 chapter 62 . 11/15/2021
COOOOME BACK PLEASE!
Lainey6714 chapter 62 . 11/14/2021
Found this story friday and binged it all weekend. And its over and i have so many questions. I feel like it wasnt really over. Like its left unfinished. But im a sucker for HEA. I loved it until the sad ending.
Jo Rosy chapter 52 . 9/27/2021
Even though I'm shaking to get to the next chapter since it's there already, I HAVE to pause and write here to tell you this is SO. FUCKING. GOOD.! Your writing is one of the few I enjoy after all these years so much!

PS: I'm going wide eyed and OhmyGoD-ed every few sentences
vivere-libere chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
One of my favorite stories ever... always a pleasure to re-read. Thank you for sharing your storytelling gift
maria.danilova chapter 33 . 3/27/2021
There is this phrase "No more squirt seat with his little cousins." What is "squirt seat"? English is not my first language, and I cannot find any definition of what a squirt seat could be that would fit into the context...
anon chapter 62 . 2/6/2021
Really liked your story; wish you had finished it :(
Scribner's2328 chapter 21 . 8/31/2020
Edward's thoughts and feelings in these chapters have clearly illustrated the truth of why, in S. Meyer's story, Edward was so determined to keep Bella human. It wasn't in either the books or the films (no fault of that author - it was, after all, a book meant for young adults) - the suffering, the despair - of what it was like to be the monster that he believed he was.
Scribner's2328 chapter 18 . 8/31/2020
Thank you for the author's notes for this chapter; I was about to go Googling when I noticed them! The trouble with that is, I get caught up in research and forget why I wanted to know in the first place! ;)
Scribner's2328 chapter 11 . 8/31/2020
Thank you for being respectful and doing the work to be authentic in this chapter and in your author's note. Therese
Scribner's2328 chapter 8 . 8/31/2020
I hope that you are still reading your reviews here. I am always amazed and delighted to discover another talented writer on this site. Thank you for sharing your work so selflessly. I don't usually read uncompleted stories, but your first chapters are so well written, I can't help but continue in the hope that you will finish this at some point. And this one - the raven chapter - has hooked me completely. Few people appreciate the wisdom of non-human animals. Therese
optional-fiend chapter 61 . 8/21/2020
Just realised at the end of c.62 - she is going to weave the garment of brightness 3
optional-fiend chapter 62 . 8/21/2020
Heartbreaking and beautiful.

You are going on alert but even if you never return to this story I am glad to have read as much of it as you have already given.

I may return to it one day for another visit to your characters (all of them are well developed and I particularly like how you have written Alice) once the ache of loss has lessened from not knowing what happens next.

You have truly given your characters and plot depth beyond standard fanfic tropes.

If you are still reading reviews - I wish you all the best, and thank you for sharing your words.
If you are not let this be a recommendation to readers instead - even incomplete this story is worth your time.
AaronD1 chapter 62 . 7/20/2020
Is this supposed to be the end? Are the cullens really dead or...?
was-sticks chapter 61 . 7/18/2020
(couldnt review on the same chapter twice so)

at this point in my life, i no longer want a midnight sun. i just want a complete a garment of brightness. how you truly love and care for this universe, with sensitivity and tact...that’s something meyers can never learn i’m sorry to say for those who adore her. she had a lot of lapses in judgments with her characterization of the quileute, and tackling the dynamics of a relationship that is the CRUX of the series. and yet you unravel it so simply and effectively in 150k words. that is something she can never have, and that you have given us freely and willingly. this is such an experience. i love it.
was-sticks chapter 62 . 7/18/2020
oh god PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue. also i might want to marry your writing. it’s almost 6am here from where i am, and this is fucking with my mind deliberately thoroughly and tenderly. how i loathe and love you for this. i just want them to be together...instead i got them for like two chapters and then torn apart once again. but then again the torn apart them hurt so much to the point that i no longer know when it’s supposed to not hurt. all i know is hurt deprivation and yearning from this. and i love every second of it. i hope you continue this. i hope her soul finds his.
3,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »