Reviews for A Garment of Brightness
winnodinno chapter 28 . 4h
I enjoy the depth of your writing and such skill! I think you have captured the way in which they would speak, having remnants of a bygone era.
You're writing is exquisite! Thank you for sharing your talent.
Ticcing Bat chapter 62 . 8/10
oh come on.
you can't write all that and stop.
fanfiction is the only happiness some of us get in this world.
please, finish it.
Lauramari chapter 23 . 6/14
Gorgeous chapter. The sleeping beauty imagery, the silent observer, the haunting and foreboding owl's cry, foreshadowing ... what?
helenemc chapter 62 . 5/4
Beautiful story, beautifully written. I really hope you will finish it at some point. Please, I would love to see where you were planning on taking it.
Is this finished? Fascinating read
leo22cuervo chapter 62 . 2/17
This story always calmed me and made me think, I can't believe it's been three years since the last update... Are you ok author? Is this officially on hiatus?
A hug from the south
dannipelletier chapter 62 . 11/9/2016
Second time i've read this story and it felt like like the first time. This journey you've lead me on has given me hope, sorrow, happiness, and despair. I hope that this isn't the end of the story and I hope that you'll come back and continue to write it even though it's been so long since this story has been updated.
kalizivis chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
So glad this isn't the end. Please finish this lovely story. Pretty please.

For those readers that are saying WTF after reading ch 62 like i was, so so mad, check out the companion piece for some soothing balm. Also, authors bio say that the story isn't over. Now we must plead for more...
Nicoconsd chapter 62 . 7/11/2016
Oh no! I have to know! I just have to know... are the Cullen's really dead? Was your intent on this story to end with them together again or forever separated. I have loved every chapter and have stayed up till 4am reading and am just so sad that I don't know if Edward and the rest of them are alive! I really hope you can let me know it's going to bother me so much.
Hangininthere chapter 19 . 6/9/2016
I am swept away by your animation of plants! How much more beautiful even than the voice you give to animals. I am so impressed with your talent. Thank you for this story.
theblackshe chapter 62 . 5/31/2016
I honestly leave very, very few reviews. I know it's been some time since this story was updated, but what you've written has truly been a heart-wrenching, beautiful experience to read. I really hope you would finish this piece, at least by adding one more chapter to conclude such an incredible and ingenious work. I love the quirks you have in your writing that make the characters come to life, but I'm also a huge sucker for happily ever afters. Wherever you are, I wish you luck in life, and I hope you will give us some peace with an ending.
Diving in chapter 2 . 5/5/2016
You made it sounds like she was dying at the end of the first chapter.
Vampire and Ocean chapter 62 . 3/2/2016
The story was absolutely beautiful.

But the time I spent reading was a comple waste. What do we make of this ending? Thing were finally heating up, then STOP! Maybe you should have killed Bella off in the last chapter. Then this story would have an ending (no matter little sense it would have made).
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Absolutely beautiful...you can create magic with words
3,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »