Reviews for A Garment of Brightness
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/15
No matter how many time I come back to this, I love it more every time. She is so one with nature, she has to be magic, or something other, she is very spirit sensitive.
Vagabonda chapter 1 . 6/14
I send my wish up to the heavens that you may once again favor us with your beautiful words. But should that not be the case, I wish you well—always.

xo
CmeClearLee chapter 45 . 6/9
ok im not even native american but u have race issues. seriously
FlamingMaple chapter 62 . 6/6
"That's why all the trees are in rows, growing up from the bodies of the dead...But the sun is stranger in Forks...Without the sun...What is a cathedral but a tomb?" Indeed. What is it? Such a metaphor for the greater arch of this story.

Your poetic grasp in this tale is breathtaking. I read it a few weeks ago, and have been most beautifully haunted by its magic.

That this story has rested for so long makes me wonder where life has taken you-hopefully, to places enriched by your words.

This gave me wonder, dear writer. Thank you.
barbosa555ya chapter 1 . 5/30
I stopped myself from crying several times so I could keep reading. This is one of the best novels I have ever read. Thank you.
Why would a note in a locker be stronger than the humans that are actually around them and walking the hall? To Edward I can imagine it’d be a more tempting smell, but not to the others.
If that is how emmet feels, then why is he a vegetarian vampire? He has no regard for human life, no regrets, so why abstain? I don’t mind him being off cannon but I’m curious.
That's Balderdash chapter 5 . 11/27/2017
Congratulations, you made Bella into a real life person and not a flat one dimensional character. This is a really good start and I like the flow in your story :)
winterhorses chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Hi there! First off, I want to say that you are an incredible writer who truly has a way with words. I absolutely devoured what you have written of this fic. I love the AU take that is familiar, yet so different and interesting.

Now, I have no right to beg for more because I've got several fics on hiatus myself. However, I'm just dying to know what happened to the Cullens. Could you PM me with a sentence or two about their fate? I'd be forever in your debt!

Thanks again for the hours of enjoyment you've given me this far!
Rachel xxoo
Soundousse chapter 62 . 10/1/2017
S'il vous plait, continuez. S'il vous plait, continuez. S'il vous plait, continuez.
winnodinno chapter 28 . 9/19/2017
I enjoy the depth of your writing and such skill! I think you have captured the way in which they would speak, having remnants of a bygone era.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2017
You're writing is exquisite! Thank you for sharing your talent.
Ticcing Bat chapter 62 . 8/10/2017
oh come on.
you can't write all that and stop.
fanfiction is the only happiness some of us get in this world.
please, finish it.
Lauramari chapter 23 . 6/14/2017
Gorgeous chapter. The sleeping beauty imagery, the silent observer, the haunting and foreboding owl's cry, foreshadowing ... what?
helenemc chapter 62 . 5/4/2017
Beautiful story, beautifully written. I really hope you will finish it at some point. Please, I would love to see where you were planning on taking it.
3,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »