Reviews for A Garment of Brightness
Why would a note in a locker be stronger than the humans that are actually around them and walking the hall? To Edward I can imagine it’d be a more tempting smell, but not to the others.
If that is how emmet feels, then why is he a vegetarian vampire? He has no regard for human life, no regrets, so why abstain? I don’t mind him being off cannon but I’m curious.
That's Balderdash chapter 5 . 11/27/2017
Congratulations, you made Bella into a real life person and not a flat one dimensional character. This is a really good start and I like the flow in your story :)
winterhorses chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Hi there! First off, I want to say that you are an incredible writer who truly has a way with words. I absolutely devoured what you have written of this fic. I love the AU take that is familiar, yet so different and interesting.

Now, I have no right to beg for more because I've got several fics on hiatus myself. However, I'm just dying to know what happened to the Cullens. Could you PM me with a sentence or two about their fate? I'd be forever in your debt!

Thanks again for the hours of enjoyment you've given me this far!
Rachel xxoo
Soundousse chapter 62 . 10/1/2017
S'il vous plait, continuez. S'il vous plait, continuez. S'il vous plait, continuez.
winnodinno chapter 28 . 9/19/2017
I enjoy the depth of your writing and such skill! I think you have captured the way in which they would speak, having remnants of a bygone era.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2017
You're writing is exquisite! Thank you for sharing your talent.
Ticcing Bat chapter 62 . 8/10/2017
oh come on.
you can't write all that and stop.
fanfiction is the only happiness some of us get in this world.
please, finish it.
Lauramari chapter 23 . 6/14/2017
Gorgeous chapter. The sleeping beauty imagery, the silent observer, the haunting and foreboding owl's cry, foreshadowing ... what?
helenemc chapter 62 . 5/4/2017
Beautiful story, beautifully written. I really hope you will finish it at some point. Please, I would love to see where you were planning on taking it.
Guest chapter 62 . 4/20/2017
Is this finished? Fascinating read
leo22cuervo chapter 62 . 2/17/2017
This story always calmed me and made me think, I can't believe it's been three years since the last update... Are you ok author? Is this officially on hiatus?
A hug from the south
dannipelletier chapter 62 . 11/9/2016
Second time i've read this story and it felt like like the first time. This journey you've lead me on has given me hope, sorrow, happiness, and despair. I hope that this isn't the end of the story and I hope that you'll come back and continue to write it even though it's been so long since this story has been updated.
kalizivis chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
So glad this isn't the end. Please finish this lovely story. Pretty please.

For those readers that are saying WTF after reading ch 62 like i was, so so mad, check out the companion piece for some soothing balm. Also, authors bio say that the story isn't over. Now we must plead for more...
Nicoconsd chapter 62 . 7/11/2016
Oh no! I have to know! I just have to know... are the Cullen's really dead? Was your intent on this story to end with them together again or forever separated. I have loved every chapter and have stayed up till 4am reading and am just so sad that I don't know if Edward and the rest of them are alive! I really hope you can let me know it's going to bother me so much.
3,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »