Reviews for A Garment of Brightness
meelee729697 chapter 30 . 1/14/2014
Outstanding!
It was eerie & painful for them all.- Wow.
meelee729697 chapter 29 . 1/14/2014
Wow.
That was amazing.
Ur writing style is so unique. U are so talented.- I'd love to get into ur head for a bit. :)
- I really like this darker, more tortured Edward. - He's still the one we love, he is still compassionate, but more raw. I love it.
& again, I love ur flow of words.
meelee729697 chapter 28 . 1/13/2014
I love the way u had Carlisle give Edward his human belongings over time.- That was really cool, & always a surprise for E, even if bittersweet.- Carlisle is so thoughtful.
- I also love the way E sort of mourned for the animal.- & also that Carlisle taught them to leave meat for others when able.- I don't believe that was in the books. I like it.
meelee729697 chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
I like the way u mix the movies & the books.
It's all very much the same so far, but I'm super interested to see what spins & twists u'll throw in.
TC chapter 61 . 1/3/2014
Ok um wtf is wrong with these people. I mean sure they need to do their voodoo thing but to keep her parents away, remove her clothes without permission and to starve her is so stupid. Ugh. Stupid wolves. I want the Cullens to come back and for Bella to be ok soon. I think it's been long enough. Update soon please?!
dlajmc chapter 61 . 12/30/2013
Waiting for Bella to wake, sure hope she does, are we going to see the Cullens?
jmolly chapter 61 . 12/27/2013
So, she's gone down with the ship without waving any white flag, yet she bleeds. Who is there on her Walk? Raven or Thunderbird, wolf and whale. Who is her spirit guide? And has Edward Walked in? I wonder.

Thanks for posting. I hope you had a happy Christmas and want to wish you a marvelous new year.
2lulu2 chapter 61 . 12/26/2013
Wow. Can't wait for the next chapter!
akela9 chapter 61 . 12/23/2013
Beautiful as always. Excited for the next chapter.
berylline chapter 61 . 12/15/2013
It's taken me a while to add an additional thought on this chapter...not the story's fault, other things came up.
I am so glad Renee is shown to us in a more nuanced dimension than her characterization by the original author. Here we've been given a mother who, acting upon her deepest instincts, has dared to stand against professional medical advice, and the dismay of her
daughter's father; a mother who has insisted on freeing her daughter from a future of
helpless dependency upon the machinery of life support. Huge risk, huge love.
DarkBlueBella chapter 61 . 12/15/2013
Oh, Renee's desperation! The tension is huge here and I had to steel myself not to jump to the end to see how it ended for Bella ... but no answers there yet. Looking forward to more,
Thank you for writing.
cityatnight chapter 61 . 12/15/2013
Wow. For some reason my mind keeps going back to the conversation Billy was having with Charlie earlier in the story about the salmon surviving against all odds only to die, and how Bella wished he hadn't said that. Things that seemed ambiguous earlier are circling back in haunting ways. This story is beautiful. Thank you.
lamelurker chapter 61 . 12/14/2013
Thank you for continuing to write and share your story! I can't wait for it to complete so that I can read it!
The Oldest One chapter 61 . 12/14/2013
Amazing and beautiful and evocative.

I'm going to La Push the day after Christmas. The images in your story will be in my head while I'm there, I know.
Guest chapter 61 . 12/14/2013
Wow- so interesting. As usual, I can't wait to read more of your words and find out what comes next in this wonderous journey. Thank you for these last few quick updates - it is so appreciated. Blessings.
3,599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »