Reviews for A Garment of Brightness
meelee729697 chapter 43 . 1/15/2014
Man, they really need to get on the same page.
- La Push, coming up.- surely Bella will become more enlightened.

... [love all ur puns] ... :) teehee.
meelee729697 chapter 42 . 1/15/2014
Wow, that was really sad.
- I love the acknowlegement that no one was around to grieve for the boy, Edward, as Bella now does.

I am so ready for these two to interact!

- I liked the moments between E & Jasper also. - intense -
U bring it all to so much life.
meelee729697 chapter 39 . 1/15/2014
meelee729697 chapter 37 . 1/14/2014

Well now we know that was no pot hole in the road.

What in the world will come of this now?!

Turn the page, turn the page!
meelee729697 chapter 35 . 1/14/2014
I thank ur betas as well for this great work.
meelee729697 chapter 34 . 1/14/2014
Yea, I'd meant to say that I think Billy's blessing on the truck was really cool.

Anyway, looks like things are about to get a lil more interesting...
meelee729697 chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
Very telling words of Esme's. Wise, sweet woman.

This darker Twilight is so easy to get lost in.
meelee729697 chapter 30 . 1/14/2014
It was eerie & painful for them all.- Wow.
meelee729697 chapter 29 . 1/14/2014
That was amazing.
Ur writing style is so unique. U are so talented.- I'd love to get into ur head for a bit. :)
- I really like this darker, more tortured Edward. - He's still the one we love, he is still compassionate, but more raw. I love it.
& again, I love ur flow of words.
meelee729697 chapter 28 . 1/13/2014
I love the way u had Carlisle give Edward his human belongings over time.- That was really cool, & always a surprise for E, even if bittersweet.- Carlisle is so thoughtful.
- I also love the way E sort of mourned for the animal.- & also that Carlisle taught them to leave meat for others when able.- I don't believe that was in the books. I like it.
meelee729697 chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
I like the way u mix the movies & the books.
It's all very much the same so far, but I'm super interested to see what spins & twists u'll throw in.
TC chapter 61 . 1/3/2014
Ok um wtf is wrong with these people. I mean sure they need to do their voodoo thing but to keep her parents away, remove her clothes without permission and to starve her is so stupid. Ugh. Stupid wolves. I want the Cullens to come back and for Bella to be ok soon. I think it's been long enough. Update soon please?!
dlajmc chapter 61 . 12/30/2013
Waiting for Bella to wake, sure hope she does, are we going to see the Cullens?
jmolly chapter 61 . 12/27/2013
So, she's gone down with the ship without waving any white flag, yet she bleeds. Who is there on her Walk? Raven or Thunderbird, wolf and whale. Who is her spirit guide? And has Edward Walked in? I wonder.

Thanks for posting. I hope you had a happy Christmas and want to wish you a marvelous new year.
2lulu2 chapter 61 . 12/26/2013
Wow. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »