Reviews for A Garment of Brightness
Nice Chapter
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Beautiful Chapter!
Saritadreaming chapter 21 . 5/26/2010
Hello there! I have to tell you that I absolutely LOVE this story. I love your writing, it's just so beautiful. I'm ashamed of myself that I didn't get to review each chapter. I stumbled upon this story a while ago and didn't have a chance to read it all right away. I'll be sure to review each chapter from here on out. I just love your twist on Twilight!

I think it's appalling that you don't have more reviews for this beautiful piece of writing. I'm going to recommend your story when I post my next chapter and I hope it brings you some more readers. Well deserved readers, because this story is really captivating.
jmolly chapter 21 . 5/22/2010
How beautifully you write:)

It's lovely to read something with so much poetry, legend and classical references stirred in. Very appealing, and very different.

And I'm killing myself laughing at your a/n, because that's what I'm like, too. I also suspect that I cannot afford to die, because who would finish the story? Best to say my prayers that I'm allowed to stick around for a long time.

Do continue. I look forward to your next chapters, and whatever you write after them.
HeathersTwilight chapter 21 . 5/20/2010
keep it coming
huntergatherer chapter 21 . 5/19/2010
Can't leave a long review today due to the late hour, but you have my thoughts swirling. Your writing is beautiful and mysterious.
LadyExcalibur2010 chapter 21 . 5/19/2010
Charlie's memory was so very poignant. It's funny what you remember, those small moments become so important many years later. The big moments never seem to be quite as sharp in our memories as those little moments that make up the fabric of our lives. Beautifully written. As always.
Raewright chapter 21 . 5/19/2010
No magic potion from me. I'm sorry! You are doing very well on your own!
Hespera2 chapter 20 . 4/29/2010
What a beautiful chapter! It's just as lovely and intricate as Edward's paper flower with the recipe for Chinese cold medicine. BTW, I also adored the previous chapter written from the trees' perspectives.
huntergatherer chapter 20 . 4/28/2010
Hello! I just read your story this evening and wanted to tell you how perfectly magical your writing is. The descriptions are just lovely and evocative.
Raewright chapter 20 . 4/28/2010
Prettiest chapter I've ever read about having a cold!

I love that Edward is still a person of his original time period.
LadyExcalibur2010 chapter 20 . 4/28/2010
Oh beautifully done. There's nothing like a little unexpected pampering when you're sick! :)
azizah chapter 19 . 4/24/2010
Sorry, never meant to take this long

Edward is still hunting her, even though he might think it is something else. I do feel sorry for him, a day in the life of a typical teenage girl, ugh. What is he being punished for? But a perfect characterization of the teenage Jessica type. Great job.

The words of that poem are beautiful, I will have to check it out.

…the land I had lost with my childhood…

like Edward’s lost humanity.

Chapter 19

Feel like you’re being watched even when you’re all alone? Welcome to the world of miaokuancha (still ratna to me) where everything lives and breathes. Seriously, I do love this about your writing. You have a talent for making people and things transcend form, not all as obvious as this of course.

And this

He has folded himself close to the ground, become a bud again, compact and hard and unborn

I have to say the word unborn is brilliantly perfect (perfectly brilliant?) here.

hard and unborn, but maybe about to be reborn?

Beautiful as always.

azizah
michellecampa chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
I like the different twist its so so... I dont know but I love this verson of twilight its a wonderful addition to my fav's I love reading it. Good job I CANT wait to read more!
3,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 .. Last Next »