Reviews for A Garment of Brightness
cela chapter 27 . 10/15/2014
if Rosalie gets her way and kills bella, then she is no better than Royce king and his friends.
thepinktabby chapter 39 . 10/10/2014
*sniffle sniffle* Still... OMG. The song that is playing as I was reading this was, "I knew you were trouble" by taylor swift. Oh Mah Gawd... My cat is currently debating on weather or not to ignore the sniffling crying human and just to continue with her nap. She's blinking at me from her perch. lol
thepinktabby chapter 37 . 10/10/2014
ARRRRGGGHHH! *flails! ...noooo... *sniffles sniffle* ... no... *whimpers* Jasper cannot just kill her...

In other words, wow. I love this story. Thanks for what ya have so far I'm only on chapter 37 and it's utterly brilliant. It also doesn't help that the song "Say Something" by A Great Big World is playing in the back ground. :D As someone I used to know, on wards and upwards...time to keep reading. :D
TC chapter 62 . 9/18/2014
Please please update?!
Changedbyreading chapter 62 . 9/10/2014
I don't know how I missed this chapter. Amazing. I was wondering what would happen. Is there more to come? It seems like this could be the end, but it also could be the set up for more.
Guest chapter 62 . 9/7/2014
Dear ,
I just came back and reread this chapter. Perhaps the reason for the story title? If so, this story could be one of the longest I've ever read. Is she about to start weaving? With her blood? That'll bring Edward running, though in which direction you'll have to decide. That is if she puts the cloth she's weaving out into the world. So many possibilities! Please come back and write us a pretty pretty chapter.
kitty j
I.S.Teigen chapter 62 . 9/7/2014
Are you gonna update? :)
twilightstuff chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I miss your story.
RenJoelle chapter 62 . 7/1/2014
This is the first story I have read in a long while that really captured me and made me hunger for more. It is a beautiful tale, and you have captivated me. Thank you for writing it.
where are you chapter 62 . 6/16/2014
come back!
Rose chapter 62 . 6/14/2014
OMG! Im too shocked. The story is exceptional, i was expecting for more. I wished that they would be together at the end. But its different, and maybe you can write a sequel. Thank you
Alexis Winn chapter 62 . 6/13/2014
I'm not sure I feel qualified to give critiques on this, so I'll just leave this one comment. This whole thing is so beautifully written, so haunting and ethereal. It is such a lovely read, and I look forward to experiencing more of Bella's journey even if her cloth of blood only becomes a willful princess' dying garments instead of saving her swan family.
mygooddog chapter 62 . 6/5/2014
I promise to try not to be one of those readers who bugs you to get chapters up. But please try to get the next one up! LOL
mygooddog chapter 40 . 6/5/2014
This is the first story i have read that I feel has given Jasper his whole use of his gift! I am enjoying your story so much that I did not sleep at all last night. I have dyslexia so I read very slow, and thank God for spell check . Love this story!
mygooddog chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
I am so in to this story , I only got 3 hr sleep last nite. Soooooo good.
3,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »