Reviews for A Garment of Brightness
RenJoelle chapter 62 . 7/1/2014
This is the first story I have read in a long while that really captured me and made me hunger for more. It is a beautiful tale, and you have captivated me. Thank you for writing it.
where are you chapter 62 . 6/16/2014
come back!
Rose chapter 62 . 6/14/2014
OMG! Im too shocked. The story is exceptional, i was expecting for more. I wished that they would be together at the end. But its different, and maybe you can write a sequel. Thank you
Alexis Winn chapter 62 . 6/13/2014
I'm not sure I feel qualified to give critiques on this, so I'll just leave this one comment. This whole thing is so beautifully written, so haunting and ethereal. It is such a lovely read, and I look forward to experiencing more of Bella's journey even if her cloth of blood only becomes a willful princess' dying garments instead of saving her swan family.
mygooddog chapter 62 . 6/5/2014
I promise to try not to be one of those readers who bugs you to get chapters up. But please try to get the next one up! LOL
mygooddog chapter 40 . 6/5/2014
This is the first story i have read that I feel has given Jasper his whole use of his gift! I am enjoying your story so much that I did not sleep at all last night. I have dyslexia so I read very slow, and thank God for spell check . Love this story!
mygooddog chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
I am so in to this story , I only got 3 hr sleep last nite. Soooooo good.
Pozemom chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Please finish the story.
NoAlias chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
Wow. This story is amazing! I am only a third of the way through and I am loving it so far. Your writing is SO much more compelling than Stephenie Meyer's writing. Like at least 5x better, probably more. I see that this has been a work in progress for the past 5 years and I am excited to read the rest! :)
Earthspark chapter 62 . 5/9/2014
This way of going to pieces makes as much sense as canon. I remember the swan story. You have a gift with magic. I'll keep following this trail to see where it leads.
Thank you.
Earthspark chapter 51 . 5/9/2014
This is a beautiful meadow scene. You show the purity of their spirits so well. Thank you.
Earthspark chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Beautiful imagery. I especially like the description of the road. You have a gift for writing nature.
Earthspark chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Gah! That's exactly how I felt when we had to leave Phoenix! Damn, you're good! _
Exquisite writing.
karen4honor chapter 62 . 5/2/2014
PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! Begging and pleading here! I'd you are able to, PLEASE PLEASE finish/continue the story! O:-) :-*
karen4honor chapter 59 . 5/2/2014
This one hits kinda close to home. My son is not in a coma, but the rest matches up. Daddy C & Eddie better be waiting in the wings!
3,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »