Reviews for A Garment of Brightness
Clarine chapter 62 . 11/15/2014
Magnifique écriture pour une variation poétique et magique de cet amour au delà/en dehors du temps.
Après bientôt un an sans mise à jour, je ne peux qu'espérer que vous n'avez pas abandonné votre histoire mais je comprends aussi que la vie apporte parfois des événements rendent la poursuite des choses passées futiles ou inconcevables...
Quoi que vous ayez décidé, quoi que vous fassiez ou puissiez faire, je vous remercie des merveilleuses heures de lecture que, déjà, vous m'avez offertes.
Perturbed chapter 62 . 11/12/2014
And also, do your yourself a favour and start using tags that are actually relevant to the story. Angst would have been an accurate tag, not romance.
Perturbed chapter 58 . 11/12/2014
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read
BeyondSanity12 chapter 62 . 11/2/2014
The Cullens are alive. They have to be.

Right?
Lvstwilghttoo chapter 40 . 10/20/2014
Have spent most of my day reading your story. What an amazing take on the first book. It feels as though I am actually there... You have a wonderful talent! Hope to finish yr postings tomorrow.
Ellie Aluinn chapter 62 . 10/17/2014
I've spent the last two days and a whole night rereading this tale. So bear with my sleep deprived mind and full but churning heart when I plead with you to update soon . . .
Xo
cela chapter 27 . 10/15/2014
if Rosalie gets her way and kills bella, then she is no better than Royce king and his friends.
thepinktabby chapter 39 . 10/10/2014
*sniffle sniffle* Still... OMG. The song that is playing as I was reading this was, "I knew you were trouble" by taylor swift. Oh Mah Gawd... My cat is currently debating on weather or not to ignore the sniffling crying human and just to continue with her nap. She's blinking at me from her perch. lol
thepinktabby chapter 37 . 10/10/2014
ARRRRGGGHHH! *flails! ...noooo... *sniffles sniffle* ... no... *whimpers* Jasper cannot just kill her...

In other words, wow. I love this story. Thanks for what ya have so far I'm only on chapter 37 and it's utterly brilliant. It also doesn't help that the song "Say Something" by A Great Big World is playing in the back ground. :D As someone I used to know, on wards and upwards...time to keep reading. :D
TC chapter 62 . 9/18/2014
Please please update?!
Changedbyreading chapter 62 . 9/10/2014
I don't know how I missed this chapter. Amazing. I was wondering what would happen. Is there more to come? It seems like this could be the end, but it also could be the set up for more.
Guest chapter 62 . 9/7/2014
Dear ,
I just came back and reread this chapter. Perhaps the reason for the story title? If so, this story could be one of the longest I've ever read. Is she about to start weaving? With her blood? That'll bring Edward running, though in which direction you'll have to decide. That is if she puts the cloth she's weaving out into the world. So many possibilities! Please come back and write us a pretty pretty chapter.
kitty j
I.S.Teigen chapter 62 . 9/7/2014
Are you gonna update? :)
twilightstuff chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I miss your story.
aXjoelle chapter 62 . 7/1/2014
This is the first story I have read in a long while that really captured me and made me hunger for more. It is a beautiful tale, and you have captivated me. Thank you for writing it.
3,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »