Reviews for A Garment of Brightness
Pozemom chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Please finish the story.
NoAlias chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
Wow. This story is amazing! I am only a third of the way through and I am loving it so far. Your writing is SO much more compelling than Stephenie Meyer's writing. Like at least 5x better, probably more. I see that this has been a work in progress for the past 5 years and I am excited to read the rest! :)
Earthspark chapter 62 . 5/9/2014
This way of going to pieces makes as much sense as canon. I remember the swan story. You have a gift with magic. I'll keep following this trail to see where it leads.
Thank you.
Earthspark chapter 51 . 5/9/2014
This is a beautiful meadow scene. You show the purity of their spirits so well. Thank you.
Earthspark chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Beautiful imagery. I especially like the description of the road. You have a gift for writing nature.
Earthspark chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Gah! That's exactly how I felt when we had to leave Phoenix! Damn, you're good! _
Exquisite writing.
karen4honor chapter 62 . 5/2/2014
PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! Begging and pleading here! I'd you are able to, PLEASE PLEASE finish/continue the story! O:-) :-*
karen4honor chapter 59 . 5/2/2014
This one hits kinda close to home. My son is not in a coma, but the rest matches up. Daddy C & Eddie better be waiting in the wings!
karen4honor chapter 57 . 5/2/2014
Holy crap!
karen4honor chapter 55 . 5/1/2014
Ok, a full-on tear revolt! Many thanks upon you for this awesome story! No sarcasm, seriously. The angst is killing me by inches, though!
karen4honor chapter 53 . 5/1/2014
EEEEK! (Goes to hide through fingers)
karen4honor chapter 51 . 5/1/2014
Yup, a couple of saline captives have managed to escape, it's that good!
karen4honor chapter 48 . 5/1/2014
Things are staying to jump now! WOOT!
karen4honor chapter 47 . 5/1/2014
Still snot-sobbing on the inside, but I think a revolt is threatening...
karen4honor chapter 46 . 5/1/2014
WHOOSH! And THERE WE HAVE IT, FOLKS! YAY! :-) :-) :-) :-)
3,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »