Reviews for Remember the good times
Emilia chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
What did I think? It is have a way of getting everything cross emotional moods so easily. Wonderful use of flashback :D It is so brilliantly written that I want to know 'the time Alanna and Thayet found...' found what? Do you write your own original stuff? Because I'd love to see a universe that is entirely your own to mould!
Bubbles3011 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
inuchibi111 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Bellaroe chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
What did alanna and thayet find? I want to know! chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Funny and fluffy- two of the best adjectives I know!
naturallyflora chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
nice story. can you post more chapters i really like this one
solosinger1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was good but the rating must be T.
Paradisiacal chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I think the premise of the story is cute (though I prefer to think that Numair is Daine's first love because I'm corny like that). You might want to watch your grammar. There were a bunch of errors that you could have easily avoided, and that would have made the piece that much more credible.
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That was pretty great.
Rdr-Wrtr chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I like this. It's sweet and well thought out. The flashing back to past scenes to establish and embellish the main story was very creative. I think I'll check out your other fics!
BekaForEver chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
It was so incredibly sweet! I really loved the format, and I'm heading over right now to vote for yours!
xwingday chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Nice job. I like the way you used flash backs to convey the story and brign together seperate events.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
what did Thayet and Alanna find? I wonder... cool story!
watermageb chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
yay! I'm so glad you're writing again, I've been waiting for new chapters for ages :D. The flashbacks are interesting and amusing-especially the one you didnt include.
omegaw chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I really like the frame-story idea.