Reviews for FEAR: Doctor On Call
killroy225 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I really wish you would continue this, or at least post an update saying that you are on hiatus, unless you died and then all points are moot. Just please (PLEASE!) put out another chapter of some kind.
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Awesome!
Vanex chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Okay, I have GOT to see how this story plays out! Looking forward to more!
chellusauglerie chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
-favorites!-
chellusauglerie chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
... I need to paly this game. If only to imagine the Doctor doing all that.

that said,

PKAY I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU!
HiddenMaster chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Interesting so far. Very well written and I believe you have captured the Doctor's semi insane personality. However, I just want to raise a few issues so far. One is the fact that, based on everything I have seen and read, the Doctor avoids war zones, mostly because he can't talk his way out of them because it's often shoot first and ask questions forty eight hours later. Now, if it were only two forces, namely Alma and lets say F.E.A.R., I'm sure he could deal with it. However, what he faces now is at least three conflicting armies and one god like poltergeist who have absolutely no interest in capture and will more than likely shoot on sight, and should the Doctor regenerate in front of them, they would likely continue to do so. In most situations, the Doctor could talk his way out of anything, but I believe there is going to be no give here.

Also, I just want to remind you that, during this period, Alma was more than likely very distracted by Beckett and was focusing all or most of her attention on him. I hope you demonstrate this somewhere in the story, such as having the Doctor be more than a little shocked should she bring all of her force to bear, namely on him or Point man.

Also, I just wanted to note that you had Point Man freely admit to being related to Alma and I honestly don't see that happening, regardless of silent protagonist or not. Also, he's talking just a bit more than I would have thought and expressing more emotion, but then again he was completely quiet except for ragged breathing in the game.
primus465 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
damn good story but it needs more this is a little short but i can't wait to see wht u come up with
HiddenMaster chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Now this is an interesting beginning, and would love to see more. Wonder just how would the doctor deal with Alma, or the replica soldiers. Or even deal with the crazy three way battle going on in the city. Also, hope point man comes up at some point or another. The doctor would be interested with him, I bet. But, this was made months ago, so it seems a little unlikely you will continue it. Hope you start it up again, but I won't get my hopes up.
Der Kaiser chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
when will you update
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Love the introduction!
HBing Ice chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Would you continue, sil vou plait?
teddybowties chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh god but I love Eightsie! MOREE!
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
god, for a begginging, please continue