Reviews for Hida Iori In Tachikawa Mimi's Eyes
Taiora and Tokka chapter 1 . 1/10
WHAT IS THIS?! I'm like a dog, don't feed me GOOD fanfiction and l DIE! B
xWellJustMex chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Nice story.

Did he really call her "Onee-baka" or did you make that one up?
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Heartwarming, I feel like I'm kind of intruding by reviewing.
guavawolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
aw i'll miss your stories, but i loved this one :)

so cute
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was super cute and very well written. Bravo!
Potgenie chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is great! Really. :D You took two characters that hardly ever get paired up together and did a wonderful job writing a story about them. And U love how you made it a rather accurate representation of the relationship you based this on.

Loved it!
BenignUser chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
A touching birthday gift! _

See, told ya Matt would like it. :)
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
*lip quivers* That was so cute! *burst into fan-tears*

*regains composure* Short, but sweet. You really captured the simple elegance of the whole thing without cluttering up the story with unecessary drama. Very touching.

"He’s extremely passionate about life, about feelings, about who he is." - I love that part. 3

Thank you.
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Once again, you've not failed to entertain, Diane. A very unexpected perspective, yet you pulled it off magnificently. I like the "Onee-baka" part - that made me chuckle. Heh heh. Can't wait for when you decide to finally update stuff! (Though really, I'm one to talk. Ehehehe.)
thedigitalrailroader chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
it was a heartwarming story Diane, and yes, I did enjoy our Thanksgiving! 2 holidays down, 1 to go! and see here, you have enough adoring fans (myself Included) to review all your fics!

Looking forward to the next chapter of Lockdown

Pat
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Diane! Where are you going? Is everything okay? I'm here for anything ;D I'm gonna miss you :( I know you'll be back after New Year's but a month is a long time to go without your amazing stories! Boo.

Anyway, I loved this! Iori is so casted aside all the time, it's so sad and he and Mimi hardly ever interact, this was really nice. Gives you a new view on Iori. It was perfect :D Well, I hope you have happy holidays! Luvies!
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aw...

...although I see this more as a crack pairing. But it was handled well...

...OH SCHOOL DON'T REMIND ME THAT THING IS HORRIBLE AND THE CAUSE OF MY NIGHTMARES...
Cara Miro chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Hi Diane!

I rarely read any stories about Iori and it's good to see that there are fics about him. You're right. Mimi and Iori barely interacted in the series, and it's good to see that they made an effort to get to know each other better. (I'd put them on "Intimate Note" if that was possible.)

Since there is no "Complete" sign, I guess this will be multi-chaptered?
Mika Tenoh chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Hey Di, it was really good. Very Heart warming ;) lol.