Reviews for Fading Shadow
Jo chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
I love it. Where's the final chapter?
mehr03 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
am still waiting for the 8th chapter...please update soon...i really love this fic...thank u and good luck!
h8onme.x chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Love it! :) Update soon!
Chaerinnie chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
I just realized this was he sequel! I feel so stupid, I should've known. LOL.

Anyway, you're doing a great job!
Skylann Ford chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Great job! Please update soon! :)
4CullensandaBlack chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
Just found your story and I love it but is Leah going to end up with Jacob or is she going to find herself and help Jake through his heartbreak.
teambellaedward chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
that was cool :)
mehr03 chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
awesome chapter...loved it...i am so glad that you have updated...please post the next chapter soon thks and gudluck...hoping for more Leah/Edwards moments
lachicarebelde22 chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
why is everone rushing to aid jacob leah is hurt too and why does edward care about leah at all pls write more i lov it
brankel1 chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
I love it.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
Great chapter
lachicarebelde22 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
i lov it are u ever going to write more just so i could know pls wrte soon
Vaneesa85 chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
So does Edward love Leah or what because I'm really confused about that and doesn't Leah realize its imprinting she must be feeling. Loving this story continue please!
brankel1 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
I love it.
hpfan1987 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
hey! love the chapter, its getting great! i love the whole djà vu stuff with emily, its so intense! i still dont understand what edward meant by the whole "anothe one hurt" or whatever but i have my suspicions.. lol i honestly love the whole edward/leah.. leah its one of my favourites, sheè just too awesome!