Reviews for Twisted Rivals
flootzavut chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
Australian versus American versus British spelling doesn't bother me, what bothers me are the grammar and spelling errors that would be wrong in any of these varieties of English. Character names for starters, but also lots of smaller errors and poor punctuation.

For example, it's PERMANENTLY, not PERMINENTLY, and that holds true regardless which variety of English you use. Similarly "call off" the wedding - "calls of" is not Australian, it's simply wrong. Punctuation, particularly of dialogue, is all over the shop. You don't need a new version of spellcheck, you need a beta reader, preferably one who knows their stuff and isn't afraid to potentially offend you when you get things wrong.

A shake, because I think NCIS/LTM is a really great idea, but there are so many errors in this that it's practically unreadable.
csilivili12 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
You dont write the names right: DiNozzo, McGee, Abby
Amberleaf le Haunt chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
*LE GASP!* :O Write more; please! This is very, very interesting! .;
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
writing when depressed is not odd... its (if you don't mind me stating) due to not liking the area/situation/feelings that are happening around you & writing helps you vent it out so its not bottled in... but that is just my point of view
damnitw chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
ohoh poor mcGee...rest in peace
xXhelenatimjohnnyXx chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
Love it. Please update soon! :)
A Bit Of Courage chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Hi,

I love your story I think it's a great idea to have a NCIS and Lie To Me crossover and yours is great. Can't wait for more.

Vicky/Homicidal-Leprechaun
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!
Solivagant chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
McGee? That was a surprise, to say the least. Everyone's very in character, which is more than I can say for most other stories.

But, I have to say the same thing I said before. The editing is truly terrible.

~Miranda
Solivagant chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Liked it! I've been waiting for an NCIS/Lie to Me crossover, so thanks for that:) Hey, what if we got some Tony/Torres? That'd be funny

Maybe you should get a beta reader or something for spelling and grammer cleanup. Just a suggestion, but it really does need a fair amount of work.

Update soon!
AdeleParker chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Lovin it so far! Two of my favourite shows! ) Can't wait for more! Please update! )
mo lei tau chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Very good story, interesting, hm... Maybe Dinozo will go for Foster? (just an idea!) Just saying, but could use a bit work on the spelling/grammar part-otherwise it's good!