Reviews for Resistance
miles meredith chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
did earth survive
kalani.gapido chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
What? Will the an encore?
kalani.gapido chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
This is one of my favorite stories! This one and Ashla Ti's Tarkin fist, Empire invading Earth is always great. Too bad 155mm would do nothing to a AT AT tho
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
Great story, I love it so much, can't wait for more chapters!
Model Builder chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
I appreciate that this author has presented a fanfiction based on a scenario that I have often wondered about myself: What would happen to Earth if the Galactic Empire of "Star Wars" decided to add us to its list of possessions? Yes, I know, ". . . a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away." Still, I thought this story was well executed, and will surely be appreciated by all of us who grew up with "Star Wars."

But even if Earth "wins," (riding the coattails of the Rebel Alliance / New Republic,) our problems would be far from over; especially if the New Republic decides that the people of Sol are in desperate need of "civilizing."
Cyrannus chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
So... is the story over?
TSuda chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
I thought basic sounds like English, but with different letters?
Jay Simpson chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Hello to all who follow this story! I retired from the Army about a year ago and took time to re-read this story. Finding it far too full of military acronyms and some confusing writing transitions, I edited the story to make it more readable - and enjoyable.
zachary chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
UHH WE WOULD WIN. NUKES ARE USED IN STAR WARS AND WILL DESTROY A ISD. BULLET GO THROUGH STORMIE ARMOR. A TIE CANT HIT 800 MPH. AND WE HAVE ADVANTAGE IN AIR AND GROUND. AND WE HAVE SYSTEMS IN PLACE TO DECTECT SPACE ANNOMOLIES AND OR ALIENS. AND WHY 1998 DUDE.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
does earth live
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
for one norad would see these icoming so it would not be a suprise attack. our jets outmatch theres in speed. a mi abrams would destroy a at-at. and bullets go through stormtrooper armor. the empire would lose.
Trap3r chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Not gonna lie, i was playing 'For what it's worth' reading some of this. Nice Work.
Invader jrek chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Where screwed.
Tiffin Schulz chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
wow...makes me want to keep reading!
kilopi505 chapter 19 . 4/21/2010
Quote:

"Well...you know what? This is the only fanfiction story about Star Wars that has something to do with Earth that I LIKED! Job well done!

On another note, why don't you write into the story just how amazing we Terrans could be? How would everyone in the Star Wars Galaxy respond to Kamikaze? Suicide Bombers? Are there nukes in that Galaxy?

How about the pilots and captains of the various Earth militaries somehow passing through the blockade, fight on the rebels side, and amaze the galaxy with their fighting prowess and tactics? And pop culture? How would the Star Wars Galaxy respond to issues on our planet? How would the rebel lawmakers respond upon learning about the constitution of the USA? Terran style politics, like Marxism?

Oh so many what ifs, I just hope you can update faster!"

MY GOD! A Star Destroyer 9/11'd on Coruscant! Primitive (insert rolling eyes here) portable nuclear weapons (how powerful are the nuclear detonations? Are they jury-rigged Tactical Nuclear Weapons?) destroyed the freaking DEATH STAR! And an assassination straight out of...the Bond movies (I guess that in-universe, the Bond movies ARE the inspiration for this one).

My God! You did insert the suicide bombers here! You introduced Earth style tactics to the Star Wars Galaxy, and beat the whole Galaxy with them!

Thank you for inserting them in your story! Hurrah for jegs2!

P.S.