Reviews for Resistance
Earth humans outpace the imperial in intelligence, we can skirt around all attempts to stop us, simply because we are cunning, we look at thing from multiple angles. Another thing we are better at Is WMD's, for example, the H-Bomb. One of those would vaporize an ISD, cripple and SSD, if not destroy it.
Valtiel chapter 20 . 2/10
That was it!? For force sake! The only plot finished and at least 3 more bred at the end, da fuck!?
Brenden chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
goodwork
miles meredith chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
did earth survive
kalani.gapido chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
What? Will the an encore?
kalani.gapido chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
This is one of my favorite stories! This one and Ashla Ti's Tarkin fist, Empire invading Earth is always great. Too bad 155mm would do nothing to a AT AT tho
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
Great story, I love it so much, can't wait for more chapters!
Model Builder chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
I appreciate that this author has presented a fanfiction based on a scenario that I have often wondered about myself: What would happen to Earth if the Galactic Empire of "Star Wars" decided to add us to its list of possessions? Yes, I know, ". . . a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away." Still, I thought this story was well executed, and will surely be appreciated by all of us who grew up with "Star Wars."

But even if Earth "wins," (riding the coattails of the Rebel Alliance / New Republic,) our problems would be far from over; especially if the New Republic decides that the people of Sol are in desperate need of "civilizing."
Cyrannus chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
So... is the story over?
TSuda chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
I thought basic sounds like English, but with different letters?
Jay Simpson chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Hello to all who follow this story! I retired from the Army about a year ago and took time to re-read this story. Finding it far too full of military acronyms and some confusing writing transitions, I edited the story to make it more readable - and enjoyable.
zachary chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
UHH WE WOULD WIN. NUKES ARE USED IN STAR WARS AND WILL DESTROY A ISD. BULLET GO THROUGH STORMIE ARMOR. A TIE CANT HIT 800 MPH. AND WE HAVE ADVANTAGE IN AIR AND GROUND. AND WE HAVE SYSTEMS IN PLACE TO DECTECT SPACE ANNOMOLIES AND OR ALIENS. AND WHY 1998 DUDE.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
does earth live
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
for one norad would see these icoming so it would not be a suprise attack. our jets outmatch theres in speed. a mi abrams would destroy a at-at. and bullets go through stormtrooper armor. the empire would lose.
Trap3r chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Not gonna lie, i was playing 'For what it's worth' reading some of this. Nice Work.