Reviews for Soliloquy
Motokoro chapter 3 . 7/13
Okay, so first of all, this is a pretty old fic, and also, this is a pretty late comment.
Nevertheless, I'd like to just say that you nailed it thank gOD.
So many of the Dip fics in the archive are just, omfg i'm Satan's son and my embodiment is sin and what love I know is basically just lust but hey hey hey! Look at you and your pretty eyes, i'm suddenly so in love and just turned into a hUGe softie.
So thank you so much for keeping Damien dark, especially as he got older. I find it hard to believe that he would stay they way he was in the canon show. This was beautifully written, and in addition, the way you dragged the story along was great. You don't seem to be active lately? And may not read this comment, but anyways, if you do continue writing, please keep it up!
MidnightLuve chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
dont get me wrong i love this story but i dont lost in it O.o like he killed Pip? and where butter go and he turned into a fallen angel how ? yeah im lost and im not at the same time ...
sunshineg9 chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Is it wrong that I liked this with a fervor?
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
... Damn... this was hot! I like it!
yaoi2010 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
We need to have more Dip stories like this! Damien is almost always portrayed as a softie when it comes to Pip, but what those authors need is to take a look at this wonderful thing here! Evil!DaminexPip forever!

Beans
silver neko girl chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Now, I know I should probably be hung up on the facts that Pip is dreadfully miserable, lost from his religion and raped about once a week by Damien. But all I can think is...

Goddammit, poor Butters! Myabe Damien just scared him out of the town. Well, either way his in a better place *cough*withKenny*cough*

Your story is very intense and very, very well written.
Fizz Frenchtoast chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
that was disturbing and wonderful.
Viola Durant chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
This is awesome and I love it. Granted I much prefer Damien when he is being nice to Pip, I get the feeling that this is a bit more in character. Poor Pip, don't worry in time you'll come to enjoy it even more.
sassycakes chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
thhis is so dramatic o.o

write more pleaseeee!
Olivia Lydia chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Wow. This was so amazing. It made me cry for Pip, and I .. Understood Damien...
Joker'sOnlyFear chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
I've actually never watched "South Park" before (this story was recommended to me by a very close friend), so I was slightly afraid this story would be slightly vague to me. And it was the exact opposite. I understood everything that was going on. I absolutely loved the demon-angel contrast near the end, that was executed beautifully. Great job with this.
Moona-Chan chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
I have no idea what to say other than wow~ I like this dark stuff, you write it superbly C:

..and you inspire me to draw like crazy~
queenusagi chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
D':
jimkirks chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
This story is amazing so far, you're writing style is fantastic.

Ill defiently keep reading~
jimkirks chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Woah, that was one of the best opening chapters I've ever read.

I like how you described Damien hating Pip and whatnot.

I also love your Evil!Damien, he's fantastic.