Reviews for Obsession epilog
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Poor Sammy! Yay Dean!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Poor Sammy! No wonder he hates clowns! They scare the crap out of me too!
SamWinchester23 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Great story! Please make another chapter!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Really wonderful job with this. You brought a couple extra layers of closure to the story and really hit home with a lot of the points that the other author started to bring up.

The end of the first part was really wonderful. I kept on rereading because it was such a great moment where Sam was finally able to get rid of everything and Dean was there and he could just break down and know that everything was going to be okay.

We. Sometimes he wasn't even sure Dean had "I" in his vocabulary.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Ah, this was a lovely coda to that story:-) Loved seeing Dean looking after Sam and taking care of him the way only he can;)
shelby02 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Oh how I crave the h/c! Obsession was fantastic but I must admit like you I gave some thought to how Dean would react when he realized everything Sam went through. I loved getting a glimpse of Dean caring for Sam. Thanks so much for sharing this.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Two for the price of one...a rare thing...indeed.

I loved Blackbirds story (Thank you for the plug-in; if not for - I would have missed out on a wonderfully woven tale!)

And your addition - spectacular...my word for the day.

I especially liked Dean giving Sam permission to have a meltdown. Dean's tiny bit of heaven in Sam's hell...love that wording and so true!

You are the queen of cotton-candy fluff...all pink, and gooey and just good. My sweet-tooth for such...thanks you greatly!

Be well,

Karen
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I love your version of Winchester fluff! *sighs*

Lovely x
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Thank you for posting this, Kati! I'm flattered that you two enjoyed it so much...

This is the perfect ending. You've called me out before for not balancing the hurt with the comfort (which I thank you for), and this epi definitely provides a more satisfying ending.

I love Dean's protectiveness (“Dude, what—crap! Sam, what’re you doing!”) and Sam's shell-shocked innocence (Dean. Those were Dean’s eyes, Dean’s hands. He had to be real.). It's a rare moment when Dean facilitates some emotional bonding (“We can do that, kiddo. Anything you want, okay?”), but he recognizes the degree of trauma Sam experienced and the intimacy is heartbreaking but wonderful.

You've written their exchanges so raw and real, again in the car with Dean asking if Sam was molested, and when Sam can't continue, ending with Dean's hand on his knee. Less is always more in situations like these.

And who doesn't love this: “Okay. Just relax, Sammy. Let’s get you inside and then we’ll fix you up.” Sam's detatchedness speaks of his exhaustion and pain and lingering fear, and Dean becomes somber enough (“That’s it. Keep ’em trained on me, Sam. It’s just me, all right?”) to get him through it-again, an intimate moment that the show would do well to use more.

It also fits that Dean can't completely resist the teasing: “Dude, only you would get snatched by Ronald the demented…”, which makes Sam's 'Thanks' oh so sweet.

Thank you for doing this, my friend! You know I admire your writing, and you having done this means a lot.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I read Obsession a while back and loved it; great use of a really creepy, human villain.

This was a wonderful addition to that story; a little more h/c is always welcome, especially when a 'nasty' has played havoc, mentally and physically, with one of the brothers. Loved how you contrasted Sam memories of Stan's torture with Dean's caring ministrations.

You captured the essence of their relationship perfectly.

Cheers, Sculls
Beautiful-Crying-Angel chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I always look forward to reading what you write. So I read "Obsession" and I am immensely pleased with your epilogue. Poor Sammy, can only imagine how much Dean must be freaking.

Scarred for life!

Good job.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Oh this was a lovely little addition to a-blackwinged-bird's story. It fitted in so nicely with her story and you blended in a h/c scene really well showing us how close the boys are and how even after everything Sam went through with Stan he still trusts his brother to take care of him. Dean's constant reassurance that Sam knows who he is was a nice touch and something that is very Dean.

Yikes and every time I hear about the bleach I can’t help but wince!

I read Obsession a while ago now long before I had an account in the days when I a shy reader and so I read it again and dropped bird a note to let her know I how much I enjoyed it - just as disturbing and entertaining the second time around.

And really you can't go wrong with a little fuffy h/c scene so thanks so much (and to a-black winged-bird) for sharing this! Take care, Abbi
Fianoglach chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh, I read "Obsession" long time ago and still shiver everytime I remember that evil clown. *shivers* That clown is really creepy! And your epilogue here? It's the perfect companion to the story, because, like you said, "Obsession" is not long enough.

Thank you for writing it. :D:D:D:D:D
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Your story blends right in with A-blackwinged-bird's. I remember reading her story "Obsession", a very creepy clown and Sam's torture while trying to fight off Stan.

You did another great job of writing the brothers.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Great addition to an already great story! Loved it!