Reviews for Rainbow Six: Black Sheep
Hank chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
probably already got this but there are a couple typos. other than that very good writing.
Scott Krejce chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Excellent book. Please write more.
Brandon chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I only noticed 2 problems in this chapter... The first one is that you put "the" in front of president ryan... The second problem is that you wrote brig instead of bring... Typo... But thats it... Other then those it was good...
Ema2010 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
wow, i think this should get more reviews

great story

my only request, and plz dont be offended or antyhign, but you're writing about terrorists specifically islamic terrorists. my first warning is to watch wat you right, because anyone can misinterpret it and it can land u in a sticky situation. also, please please please dont use 'islamic terrorists' those poeple are certainly not muslims, and it offends the religion when people think of it that way. thanks!
OrisounAsh chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Most entertaining, as always. Once again, I am puzzled by your lack of reviews. This is something that we must remedy, and soon. Your story is far too good to be left without feedback.

And as I have mentioned before, there is little in the way of house-keeping to do with this work. Perhaps the only thing that I noticed as being off was the pacing of Chapter 6. It seemed as though everything went by a little fast, though not in the hectic sort of way; more akin to something being left out.

I am just repeating what I have said before, but I am nothing if not redundant: your style is clean and the story is fresh. Price is going to have literal hell in front of him now, and I am very much interested in seeing how he deals with it. As for your main antagonist, yes, I find myself most assuredly hating him, and anyone who doesn't is lying.

I look forward, again, to the next chapter.

OrisounAsh chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Once again, well done. Clean, as usual, and this time I did not notice any outstanding run-on sentences. Which makes my 'review' more of a congratulatory comment, really.

I suppose the only thing I could call into question would be the ease in which Al-Jaali and his little group infiltrated the building. I know that there is always going to be more to the story, but a bit more explanation as to how they did it would have been nice; at the moment, your 'bad guys' appear beyond flaw. But as you want this to be a shorter story, I imagine leaving out HOW they did it is a wise move.

Nonetheless, as I said before, well done. I was quite happy to see the message in my in-box telling me this story had been updated. And as a selfish reader, I hope to see more soon.

OrisounAsh chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Firstly, I cannot understand why this work has not a single review yet - unless I am missing something, which is entirely possible.

And secondly, I cannot praise this story highly enough. Not only do you have a very - seemingly - well thought-out plot, and a range of varied and detailed characters, your writing style is clean, with a voice very similar to Clancy's, if to say so is considered a compliment.

I happened across your work whilst playing around on the site, looking for stories with substance and original thought. It is refreshing to find something of this caliber, especially when one is unfortunately accustomed to reading more...'Twilight-esque' stories.

As for a bit of house-keeping, there is one sentence in Chapter Four which is confusing: "Or ask for his organizationā€˜s he was indeed already thinking of it as his organization assistance."

Is it "...his organization;...", with a semi-colon, or is it "...his organization's - he was indeed already thinking of it as his organization - assistance."

Maybe the correction is neither of the above, but I thought I would mention them; just a side note, a rather small one considering how clean the rest of the work is.

Perhaps I am so taken with this work because I am re-reading "Rainbow Six", but for whatever reason, I look forward to more.