Reviews for It Goes Down Easy
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
I wish that you'd get Puck and Rachel back together romantically and keep them together.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Please continue this - love your Puckleberry stories!
SicilyRoyalty chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
The Magnificent Pickle Fairy chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
it's been so long but please, please, pleaseeeeeeeee update!
Fan 101 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Please continue with this. This story is fab :D !
tiff c chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
As I reviewed the prequel to this: BRILLIANT! I laughed, I said "oy vey!" out loud numerous times, I questioned Rachel's actions: BRILLIANT!

I realise the last time you updated was long ago, but I'm hoping you receive this review, and do update soon, because I really want to see where you go with this.

And although I have a lot of assignments to do right now, this was truly worth the distraction.
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh, shucks! I am torn about this story because it's so well-written but it left me heartbroken and in need of some kind of closure. It's too angsty for my taste and yet I loved the way the story is told. Excellent style. Hope to get more of this unique writer and happier times ahead!
emchappito chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I guess the chances of you updating a new chapter of this wonderful story are quite slim as you last updated in 2009. Please keep writing! It's going in some wonderful places, I love the dark little Finchel twist (though I am a devoted Puckleberry I hasten to add).

If you've got a writer's block on this, please don't let it get the better of you! If your writer's block is due to the severe lack of Puckleberryness we've been given in season 2 I don't blame you!

Thanks for writing. Hoping you finish this story :)

sleeplessinrio chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Wow... This is so sad...
BLAYNK chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
update soon!3
Mathiilde3 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Why have you not continued this? It was absolutely amazing, I so enjoyed reading it, and I am sad that it ended here! It was so superb, your characterization of Noah is perfect, you did a perfect job writing him, and Rachel too. It was just such a dellight, your writing is splendid!
Beloved-Stranger chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Moar. I just want moar and moar because God help me I love your Puck-voice, and he's just brilliant. Also, I like your explaination for Rachel's motivations for the Finn-fling-thing. I think we all get so caught up in the teen-drama sometimes with Glee that a lot of us forget that they're TEENAGERS; they're bound to do something irrational and moronic every so often.
Dudly chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
This is a very very very awesome story, and I can't sum up how much I adore it. It makes me laugh so loud at points that I actually have to get up my chair to work off the rush. How cool is that (if not slightly insane)?

But then you have the whole sharing-Kurt thing and it becomes beautiful.

I really do like this, and I hope you plan on continuing it, because not doing so would be a crime of some sort. Your characterization is just too precious to just end here, me thinks.

and poutine? Does that even exist in Ohio? XD Even if it does, well. Must not be quite as good as Quebec's, really.
Alexander J. Cabot chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Not to behave like a crazy fangirl, because I'm neither crazy nor a girl, but I love this. Absolutely love this. Where to start... Puck and Rachel are written so brilliantly, and I don't even mind the semi angst because you've got all the characters. (I like your Kurt way more than the actual Kurt, he seems like such a bitch on the show sometimes). And all your little moments are hilarious, Finn singing for Puck? That just had me laughing, even if it probably wasn't supposed to be. God, you have to update soon. Please!

(PS. Loved Easy Girl, I can't believe you've bettered it.)