Reviews for Heaven in Forks
Spirited Away202 chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
I know its been a while since you've updated this story but I just wanted to say that you should try to continue it as it is an amazing piece of writing so far and im sure it can only get better. ...pls update lol :)
AnimeAndPandas chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
CONTINUE! !

I luv the story :)
rpattzgirl08 chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
Little kids see everything
Insanity-is good chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I really like this story! it's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Judging from the last update it looks like you won't continue. . . :(
pietje chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Good to have you back! Really liked that chapter. Are Bella and Brandon the only ones who can see Edwards wings or will there be more people who can see them? I'm so curious. Please update soon!

(And please don't let Edward lose his wings because of Bella. That would make me sad.)
sunkissedchris chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Brandon sounds like a doll. I wonder if he's the only child that can see Edward's wings, hmm. Update soon please. (I hope Rose and Emmett are going to be okay and soon!)
renesmeebreakingdawn chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
i like you story

are you going yo update
ZoeCullen71421 chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
i love this story its very sweet i loved how Edward would wrap his arms and wings around her... i hope you continue i hate cliffies and im curious as to what jazz meant, and who brandon is hope you finish it soon
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
i love it please write more
GreenEyes555 chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
reallu good story, nice idea & plot!

update soon please

xoxo
Chelsie-Cullen chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
i wonder what will happen next? update please :)
GreenEyedGirl13 chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I love bella and edward-and jasper and everybody!

This story is so cute and so amazing!

I LOVE IT :)

Update son! x
No Signs of Life chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
This story is great! Keep updating please!
pietje chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
I wonder what you have in store for the two next. :) Liked that chapter. Please update soon!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Oh this wasn't bad, I think you're too hard on yourself. Hooray for Jasper showing up! I can't wait to see why he's all weepy!