Reviews for Chance Encounters
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Loved this slash. Fuck hot.
Innocence is Haunted chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Please continue :) Very hot and mouth watering batman!
sugaray chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
OMG you have to continue this story or give a future outtake or smth...i loved it and hope for more.
laverett chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
sure hope you decide to continue this story!

Thank you for writing!
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I have been going back to this story once in awhile checking if you continued it. Hope you'll do additional chapters on this one.
ecmeralda chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
loced it. please continue!
MaryxWeather chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Love it! I don't know if you have a continuation goin yet...I'm checkin soon ;D

Thanks for posting! _
metle chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Great story - and yes, I would love to see it continue... But it's been a long while, so I guess you're not doing it... Too bad..
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great story! Yes , please continue. I'd love to see what happens next with Edward and Jasper.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow, great story. I'm loving their intense connection. Love to see how they explain the situation to Alice. Hoping you're still planning on continuing. Maybe since you published this on my b-day it's some sort of sign (wink,wink)
jasam19 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow! This is GREAT! You seriously seriously NEED to continue this story. Thanks for sharing.
Banky chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Continue..? Yes, please!

Great stuff, looking forward to reading more on how they can find resolution. D
Robpfan chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
It's been nearly a year... did you not get reader interest? I for one, want to know what happens... what does the pixie say... and yes, Edward wants to tell her... maybe he wasn't avoiding after all...

BTW... love your story... please continue with it...

Take care
Hot4Chuck chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Please please continue this story ! I really love it,
acctonhold chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS STORY. holy hell. it's so good. epic eye fucks all around. i want to make out with you just for writing this! xoxox