Reviews for Flashes
Ever Winter Wood chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Aw, that's sweet. Go Gar and Rae!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
So sweet!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
GAAAHHH! 36 hours? That poor girl!

In a different slant, Raven's urge to be "the mother to her daughter that her own mother never was" was really poignant. There is an example in my family: my father took his father's example as the way NOT to do practically everything. And it worked. It worked really, really well. So, yeah, that segment got me kinda misty.

Super work. Goes directly to Favorites.
Raptured Rainbow chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I love it. It's awesomely written. I love how you tied the first sentences with the last ones, and her memories are so very precious :) I can't express anymore how much I adored this piece. Keep up the good work!
VociferousVixenofDarkness chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow. Usually I'm not big on married/pregnant Titans, but I must say, this was well done. After coming home from a bad day, this just made me smile and feel all giddy inside! Keep up the good work! And congrats Chico, wherever you are ;).

~VociferousVixenofDarkness
Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Great story! :)
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Nice, a little...distant, but I guess that's how Raven is, so it's fitting. :)
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Very nice.
Rainyhart chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Woah, I'm speechless. Your amazing! Seriously, that was just like, breath taking! your potential, the time to write it, the insperation to write it! I love it all! Makes a girl really think! As I'm thinking alot now! That was just so like..Woah! Gee, I have no clue what to say that was so amazing! Continue writing, that's pro writing skills you have! Your Awesome! Jckson15. :D
ninjacat5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
that was so cute
Trey of the rebellion chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
aw
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This was truly a great one-shot and an understanding one at best. :D

I can understand that one's life flashes before you eyes when going through a tramatic moment. :D

Truly an understanding story indeed. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon any future ideas for even greater stories like this one. ;)
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was so beautiful!

I'm crying right now; I'm such a baby!

Just so beautiful!...still crying... lol!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
"I told him being in a church would be slightly uncomfortable for me."

Poor Raven. Its always assumed that she's God's enemy simply because of who her father is.
NotTitan213 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Very sweet. Loved it. You did a superb job! Wow, you're still gonna write another one-shot? Hooray for us(readers) then!

Again, awesome job on the story, can't wait to see what you decide to write next!