Reviews for A birthday to remember
Natasha chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
It's Vicky,not Catie!
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I quite like this story. :) However, it is quite similar to the book (especially the ending of the first chapter) - although it's early days, so it will hopefully change as it goes on. Your spelling and grammar do need a bit of improvement, but if you get a beta reader you should be fine.

By the way, pay no attention to the person who wrote the negative review. I find it quite entertaining that he/she has criticised your spelling in a misspelt review.

-SilverLinings :D
Ginger Fingers chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
I like this one too.

Keep writing, I want to read more!

SkyeKicker
Ginger Fingers chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hey I like this story!

I first read Vicky Angel when I was about 7, my babysitter bought it for me. I really enjoyed the story and it's stook with me.

I like the way you've made the end of the chapter like the book, a car crash, a scream, silence.

Brilliant.

SkyeKicker
F4ie chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
er, hi, but i was just wondering. . . WHEN IN THE WORLD WEREYOU PLANNING TO FINISH THIS STROY?

hee hee, only joking, but i was really wondering seeing as this story is brilliant! please finish it soon, for me!

lots of fairy hugs, Faye x x x.
LittleMissSunnyBaudelaire chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Ignore that guy who said this story is awful

It's really good
LittleMissSunnyBaudelaire chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
I like this, but I think it's all sort of in a rush. Anyway, good story! Keep writing!

My only problem is that it's basically Vicky Angel but the word "Vicky" replaced with "Catie". It's good, of course, but I don't think people will want to read a story that's had practically one word replaced. Why don't you try something else, instead of what happens in the book?
maaadsie chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
If you could try and paragraph your work a bit more, it would make your writing flow better and be less confusing :D Also if you could check your spelling and grammar it would be good- maybe you could get a beta?

But don't be discouraged, you're doing well, and i thought you showed the tension and the sadness well in this chapter :D

little miss tiny x
maaadsie chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
aw sad! *sob*

I liked the way you incorporated the bit from Vicky Angel :D

Just a bit of constructive critisism- I would have liked some speech between the two girls, just to show their friendship a bit more.

But well done! :D
Pheebzbee chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Awful,the only good bit about the scream you copied from the bad at spelling and the story was quite honestly the worse I have ever read.
SentimentalWinchesters chapter 1 . 12/26/2009