Reviews for An Ex in Eighty Two
Ashes2Ashesaholic chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Not to be critical or anything but there's one small problem which is the fact that Alex's ex was called Pete. thought you might wanna know
ellen asher chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
Well gwd so deserves a ffw more chapters...x!
Jazzola chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
Lol, Babyknickers XD This is awesomeness! I love it!

Jazzola :)
tatty ted chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
well i stumbled across this and decided to read all thirteen chapters and now i am glad. beautiful story, you had a huge range of emotions. one chapter i've got tears in my eyes, the other im laughing, beautiful written as well. i especially liked the last bit "babyknickers" hehe :L anyway, keep up the amazing word :) looking forward to reading more of your stories in the near future xx
DI-Bolly-Keks chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
Wow, that was beautiful :) Some lovely but also heartbreaking moments in there, powerfully written. Nice to see a happy ending :D
Aliciooop chapter 13 . 2/15/2010
Loved it :) x
Deweynumbers chapter 13 . 2/8/2010
Tough and tender - had me hooked from start to story moved like the Quattro! One of the best 'angst' reads I have found so far.
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
aw! i've just sat and read this whole story continuiously and its fab! such a great story! i also want to kill Jack and glad Gene got to take his anger out on him! off to read your sequel now! really really great story!
theHuntgoeson chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
Good - lots of lovely fluffy happiness, Jack in jail and a baby on the way. I like the way you emphasise how Alex has been hurt and traumatised by all this, and how she depends upon Gene. Now I'll start reading the sequel!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 12/23/2009
well what a lovely sweet ending. especially like the nick names gene junior, mini bolls and babyknickers. great stuff
Eleantris chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
Brilliant chapter and a lovely ending to another really fabulous story! Can't wait to see what else you think up! X D
A2A-Mad chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
:O what? you cant leave it like that! haha please write a sequel :) pretty please :) I did love the story though, it was FAB :D well done x
imaginaryvigilante chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
"Babyknickers" Hahahaha!

But it's over? No! I love this story so much!

Sequel? *blinks eyes hopefully*

-VerdeTerra
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
Brilliant ending to a fantastic fic! please PLEASE do a sequel! I want to know if the lil baba's a boy or a girl XD
warbs1981 chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
aww, lovely ending, nice to see they've found happiness together x