Reviews for AoC Outtakes, Future Shots, and Random Stuff
fanficreader83 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
I have loved the journey for these two and am definitely sad that this is the last we will see... it was a good way to go though! ;)
Gabi-b chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
he climb the tree, so cute

I really love this couple, I want know more about their abby, please

Update ASAP, please

Xo, G.
moniquackgirl chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
aww i loved the ending. he climbed that mother fucking tree
Green-eyesx chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
I just...LOVE these two. I really can't express it any other way. My all-time, absolute favourite Bella/Edward and story. I really mean that from the bottom of my heart. I've loved a lot of stories but this one really tops them all. I LOVED the final line - it was totally perfect. And now I feel the way I do after I read every one of the AoC outtakes - what am I going to do without anymore? :(
katorcrog chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Say goodbye?

It never ceases to amaze me how there seems to be an endless supply of places you can take these to. Hooray for a relationship that lasts years!
maria2906 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
aw I'm so going to miss these two...

beautiful,flawed,crazy,horny people! I loved them and I'm so glad I was a part of their journey!

Thank you for this story!

I'll go check out your new fic,it sounds extremelly interesting :)
cvds chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
I loved it:) Thanks for sharing this with us.
Walker77 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
what a surprise another outtake, this was wonderful soo funny these two crazy kids cant seem to get enough of them lol
tsmacker chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
This has been one of my favorite stories. So glad that Bella finally gave in to Edward's desire to get marry. Didn't like that he wasn't really sure if it would last. Anyway, great job.
Cathryn chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Love it
spargelkun chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
ok i had some huge pervy monologue, re: braids, right at the tip of my tongue bu the tree. just aww. there would be 84 w's on that aw but ffn will just delete them. sigh. ily.
Lenerol chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
It's good to do these outtakes, it complements a little history and what is missing.

At another time
rodeomom95 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
This is for Red tights, blue Mary Janes-I like it, I do. Except for the baby's name. It just bugs me. Doesn't seem to fit and usually I don't post reviews but since it's the first thing that came to mind when I woke up this morning I had to post it hoping I'd stop obsessing about it. Because it kept invading my brain all day and hopefully this will make it go away! I did see where it was spelled Isla (Eye-la) in one spot and was hoping the rest were typos but I'm pretty sure they're not. Sorry, really.
Lurecyka chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Oh boy! That was fucking hot ! So god ! thanks a lot !
lovebel chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
And this was just freaking HOT! And so Bella and Edward!
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »