Reviews for AoC Outtakes, Future Shots, and Random Stuff
1994megz chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
aww this was really good ]

u should do more,i'd love it

everyone would love it ayy.. haha

good job really nice

jadsmama chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
what a sweet ending for these two! Sounds like they have the perfect little family and a great HEA in store for them, just as it should be.

Great job as always! I love your stories and the happiness they bring us readers reading them.
IsleEsme1 chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
ahahah, fantastic!
IsleEsme1 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
that was hot
IsleEsme1 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
that was really nice!
rjh1960 chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
I just found this outtake. I don't want to ever say a final goodby to these two. Loved it, loved the story. More please?
thunnababy chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
That's much better. I loved this look into their future because it's so real. Marriage isn't always a bed of roses and there are times when you want to run away. Their so smart in recognizing that and knowing they will always be together. Loved this outtake.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter. Not crazy about the drug experimentation and how it affects them. Gave me the chills and was surprised he went along with it, despite his reasoning. I hope he flushes the rest away very soon. Bad sh*t, that white stuff.
olwen jones chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
lafilleagauche chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
I read about your fic yesterday and couldn't turn the computer off until I had finished it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I laughed, cried, laughed again... And I'm so in love with those two... Amazing, REALLY. And the outtakes were like the cherry on the top. LOVED their dynamic as a more mature couple. Loved their conflicts as parents and well... congratulations, you sure did an amazing job.

may I have still a little hope that you're writing more in this story or should I just mourn and cry? :D
KrisScott chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Hahaha the roleplay a awesome and awkward and still really hot. Loved it!
KrisScott chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
So glad it wasn't some stranger... & kinda perfect that it was Tori.
KrisScott chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
I loved seeing them with their baby. I have a 4 year old and I'm exactly like that. Shocked that I have something so beautiful and sweet and precious. Amazed that somehow this perfect beautiful little human came from ME. Awed that she loves me so totally & completely, without any reservation whatsoever.

I do the thing where I watch her sleep, too. It's not creepy at all because (most) parents do that. They're finally getting a break from the nonstop chatter and never ending flow of energy. They get to sit back and look at God's perfect love in their little girl or boy. They get to feel squidgy and giddy and have their hearts feel so full of love that they're terrified it'll beat right out of their chest.

God, I love being a Parent - despite the fact that it fucking terrifies me sometimes too. All the fears and insecurities. What if I fuck this up? What if I'm not good enough? What if something happens and I lose this kid? How will I go on? But the benefits of parenthood far outweigh the risks &/or consequences. Hearing just one "I love you" is enough. Having just one sweet baby kiss is enough. Feeling just one joyful hug is enough.

Sorry, I ramble. I love my kid. A LOT.

I loved seeing Edward & Bella so grown up. While Edward was technically a grownup when AoC began, he still had a lot of growing up to do. When their relationship first began it was very much like puppy love. If they fought it was (fairly) minor and they got over things quickly. It's nice to see that they're not perfect, that their relationship has flaws (just like everyone else in the world), and they still love each other deeply & desperately.
KrisScott chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Definitely different AoC Bella & Edward but very interesting & well told.
cclore chapter 4 . 2/10/2010