Reviews for AoC Outtakes, Future Shots, and Random Stuff
chartwilightmom chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Oh so sweet-I love these two.
snshyne chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Aw. This was sweet. The ending was perfect!
astrellya chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
it's offical. i am now obsessed completely with your writing. the end.
astrellya chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
i have NEVER had the "oh i wanna have kids" moment before, and then i read this, and even though i know it's a complete work of fiction, i find myself still saying "awe, i want to have a baby" and wondering if it would even be close to what you have written here.
brandybug29 chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
I read the story and now the out takes, I wish someone would have done the wedding.
chaymason chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
love it, I like that you had him climb the tree (he he make the old man work for it:)
Paco1230 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
This was great! I love these two so much! Their supply closet was awesome! :)
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
I positively love these outtakes..

Thanks for them...
Lurecyka chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
I just loved those two. Wow! thoses outakes were so good ! Thank you so much for writting this.
guccisassy chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Ugh, couldn't even read this...
russiandoll81 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Absolutely loved it. So sad to see these two go.

Got a little teary eyed as Bella was telling him how much she loves him. I know she loves him and she's always expressed it. But I don't know if she's ever expressed it this strongly. And I loved hearing it from her.

"My heart beats so fast when you kiss me like this, like it’s going to explode. Fall in love with me again. I’m so in love with you. You have no idea, if I don’t show it…”

The end was pure perfection.

"At around midnight, my phone vibrates and I read three words that never fail to make me smile.

Come to me.

And for the last time in my life, I climb that fucking tree."

LOVE it! Great job!
HopeStreet chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
*sighs* I've loved these two so much! Thank you for this outtake. I have really appreciated how you written bratty Bella's sassy mouth! I'll miss that most of all.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
OMG!

iim SOO iin LOVE wiith iit

iits PERFECT!
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
And for the last time in my life, I climb that f.. tree! That did it for me! Great!
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I just loved little Ilsa and how real their life together seams to me.
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »