Reviews for A trip to Dora's world
Death Note Fan chapter 1 . 5/30
*sighs contentedly* Kira knows I needed that. Wait, if that was broadcast on television, is Near going to question them about it? Also, according to my parents I used to watch Dora, but now she annoys me to no end. In other words, this fic helped me reduce my stress levels. In other words, thank you. (And all hail Kira!)
Silver chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
This is awesome!
Andrahz chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
HAHAHAHA I LOVED THIS OMG XD
GOOD GOOD GOOD
Despaired Author chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
If my school friend ever saw this fanfic, she'd be like "Yes! Someone finally understands how I feel!" I guess I'd be like that too... This was so funny! XD!
PsychoticallyObsessiveFangirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
:D! I can't feel my face i've been smiling so hard! Bravo... Bravo...
wert200024 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
He He he to funny!
I HATE DORA!
Anhito chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh Godness! My stomach hurt... hahaha.. can't stop laughing for this! Make other DN crossover, please?
Pocky Pox chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I've never seen or read Death Note, but I was in a bit of a mood to read crossovers featuring Dora-bashing. This was awesome!
Perryels chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
ROOOFFLLLMMAAOOO. This was TOO funny! I was laughing the whole time!
GWNN chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OMFG I love this I'm laughing like hell. Can you imagine it? OMFG please make more fics like this
Curious Zen Alias chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
HILARIOUS! I was DYING! Keep up the great work! Perhaps another chapter? XD Thanks for making my day.
Ramen4Life chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Two words: Freaking Hilarious.

Also, YES! SOME FINALY HIT HER!
Imako Nomi chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I noticed! I noticed! -waves hand frantically- :D this was freakin hilarious XD They sure taught Dora a thing or two :P lol
truearthurfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
this was very weird and i hated mello for hitting dora.

please read my story, Trapped In Dora THe Explorer's World (mega chapter)

it's really great
MikuS chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
lmfao! oh shit that cracked me up so much!