Reviews for Lost And Found
Trinity Wilson chapter 14 . 7/1
Why do you keep leaving your stories unfinished. Worst cliffhangers ever.
annie.jo.marie chapter 14 . 1/1
I feel like I should pout! I want more! Please keep writing!
sara-nadia chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
please update
milagglad chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
?
jh831 chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
plans to continue
don't want to add to follow story if your not going to update, and its been years since you updated
Side note: i have noticed a lot of peoples computers/hardrives crashing latley and they have not backed up their work at all. Please save your work: stories, chapters, notes on a flash/thumb drive so you don't loose your hard work.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
Fucking update
Tahlia Loves Emmett Cullen chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
I love this story. I think this is my favourite chapter for these two to into more soon.
Oh and quick never really got into it but could Bella be turned back into a full vampire again now she's half and half? Or would it kill her like it would the wolves? Its always been something I have thought about.
TaliaFosness chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
DONT TOP THERE!
Secret Little Reader chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
argh! so good! it's so capturing and fascinating. I want to know more about the vampyres and bella being a hybrid :D you're such a good writer :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Great chapter...left it at a cliff hanger?
Breezyme123 chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
The whole part about the fortune cookies had me in a little fit of laughter :D
Breezyme123 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Loving this,so far. Please keep working on it. I dearly LOVE Bella/Alice together ! Whiny, Stalker, Edward needs to find someone else ... he creeps me out !
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Wow what's next?
mytruealias chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
I love this story. I can't wait to see where it goes next. I hope Victoria and her brood get the crap kicked out of them. Is Renesme even gonna get introduced as Bella's daughter? I can't wait to read more.
jared.eden.7 chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
Love it love it love it.
Especially at the end of chapter 12. : )