Reviews for Lost And Found
Nerdy Gamer chapter 14 . 6/5
Wow this is a great idea and I am really anxious to see how it goes. Hopefully you will find your inspiratiin and or muse again and continue this story. Or maybe re-write it and complete a similar but different version of this. I just recently found your stories and they are really good. Keep up the amazing work. I look gorward to the Spieces unknown sequel
merniizztat chapter 14 . 5/14
Actualiza por favor...
Jade chapter 14 . 2/24
elizabethgarcis66 chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
Please update
Sodapop4me2004 chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Write more please
Trinity Wilson chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
Why do you keep leaving your stories unfinished. Worst cliffhangers ever.
annie.jo.marie chapter 14 . 1/1/2015
I feel like I should pout! I want more! Please keep writing!
sara-nadia chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
please update
milagglad chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
?
jh831 chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
plans to continue
don't want to add to follow story if your not going to update, and its been years since you updated
Side note: i have noticed a lot of peoples computers/hardrives crashing latley and they have not backed up their work at all. Please save your work: stories, chapters, notes on a flash/thumb drive so you don't loose your hard work.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
Fucking update
Tahlia Loves Emmett Cullen chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
I love this story. I think this is my favourite chapter for these two to into more soon.
Oh and quick never really got into it but could Bella be turned back into a full vampire again now she's half and half? Or would it kill her like it would the wolves? Its always been something I have thought about.
TaliaFosness chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
DONT TOP THERE!
Secret Little Reader chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
argh! so good! it's so capturing and fascinating. I want to know more about the vampyres and bella being a hybrid :D you're such a good writer :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Great chapter...left it at a cliff hanger?