Reviews for Laid Bare
jk chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
I cant read anymore of this bullshit...Edward touching a nasty used up ginger? yaaaa right...bellas a gross whore...
screaming and crying about "get him off me"...like james fucking raped her or something...fucking playing the victim card bella?
jk chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
he was gonna fuck Victoria! OMG I'm gonna throw the fuck up! that's fucking disgusting
jk chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
why does edwad come off so cocky when really hes just a 17 year old emo vampire with emotional and sexual issues?
jk chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
if he could get hard for some random whore then surely hes fucked the denali whores right? and if that's the case...I just don't want him with bella...used up Edward? no thanks...but then again your bellas pretty used up too huh
jk chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
this is a story where Edward changed rose for himself? um NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fuck that its fucking nasty!
and he let some whore suck his dick? um nooooo
dancer54 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Whew... damn! I'm hooked.
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 30 . 8/3/2016
Best Bella I've read. I loved this story. Can't believe I just found it!
Lillywhite1 chapter 30 . 6/28/2016
Simply wow. Great story. Thanks for writing this!
Ka-sheep chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
u
Susan2e chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
Great story. Thank you.
jk chapter 21 . 3/20/2016
ya I didn't get the whole jake thing...with his I'm doing you a favor again...say thank you and leave forever...get out of my town...LOL yaaaa forks is your town...ooookkkkkk
jake acting like bella fucked him over...yaaaa not so much. it seemed to me that your trying to create drama where there shouldn't be...sure he should be upset...but you took that shit way to far..and to have bella not really say anything back? total crap..
chapter 21 is a fucking wash
jk chapter 19 . 3/20/2016
its fucking weird that they have these convos during sex...and its even weirder that they have THE SAME CONVO EVERY FUCKING TIME!
jk chapter 14 . 3/20/2016
that whole thing was just weird...Edward being such a pussy...bella with her fake ass bravado...bella screaming get him off me get him off me like she has ptsd or something...james barely touched you bella, calm the fuck down...but bella is prone for drama isn't she? that whole...you'll leave...EVERYONE leaves...except only her mom left ...and she didn't leave she died. she acts like shes had such a hard life. and then theres that whole pretending to be susy fucking homemaker...that shit makes no SENSE TO ME AT ALL. cause really ...whats the fucking point of being fucking fake?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
Edward says "i'll stay with you on earth, then when your human life ends..."
LOL...your gonna stay on earth with her? was there another planet you could go to? Shit I didn't know we had options!

anyone else notice how the lemons are hot and then...not? its all smutty then bam the writer starts in with the cheesy shit...oh Edward I cant get close enough...its never close enough...your my everything...then bam right back to the smutty shit.
the yoyo thing doesn't really do it for me...and why is bella sooooo fucking whiny? I hate whiny clingy bella.
and I swear if she says vamp boy or vamp girl one more time I'm gonna come in there and slap a hoe. Don't you think its kinda a bad idea to take such a pounding whilst still human? bitch is gonna be loose for all of eternity.
jk chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
you lost me at he thought rose was beautiful and he bit her so he could have her as a companion...um noooooo thanks. That's an Edward I'm fucking ashamed of.
4,653 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »