Reviews for In The Hands of the Gods
raymore chapter 2 . 2/12
A well written introduction, with an interesting plot. I hope to see more but fear given the publishing date that I won't.
DusksDarkness chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Awesome! I like your writing style and you certainly captured the feel of the actual novel. Good job
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Awww man! This looks so good! Youve totally captured kates crazy awesomeness!
Ioana chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Hi,

I just wanted to take a moment and say that i really enjoyed the story u wrote. The plot was good and you nailed the characters. :) Maybe youll think of taking it up again and finishing it for us, curious people.

Have a lovely rest of the day!
tweeetybirdieee chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
'And so she finds Pride knocking at her door, dressed misleadingly in the guise of Justice. She steps back to let it in.'- I love your writing! :)
sexydreamer chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Squee! Looks like heads are going to roll... Seriously I am hoping you will come back with more sooner rather than later! Thank you!
ShadeSpirit chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Any chance of this getting continued? I've really enjoyed your writing so far, and was wondering about this story.
Throy567 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I beg you to please update this story i really love it and were did Liam Come from he sounds familiar
deltagrl chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
LOVED THE STORY. HOPE TO SEE THE REST. U STAYED VERY CLOSE TO THE CHARACTERS.
lost little wolf chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Please update I really like your story.
Elalona chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Abstract Wonder, Thanks for sharing your story! I'm enjoying it a lot so far, and now that you have me hooked, I hope you'll update again soon :) Your writing fits the tone of Kate exactly and is a lot of fun to read. My one question is why Derek would be so upset about the woman- as far as I can tell unless she smelled like death he wouldn't be able to sense her level of power.

Anyway, thanks again,

Ela
Mycha chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
You have captured Andrews' writing style almost perfectly and have done a good job with the characterizations of everyone so far. I look forward to where you go with the story-it looks good so far and has me intrigued!
V EPSILON chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Sounds good.
SharpestSatire chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Ooooooh, love it already! You actually use correct grammar too! Awesome. You've almost got Kate's personality down, though I'm not sure what small thing is missing.

Please write more! And add more Curran! I need more! I don't have Magic Bleeds. :(
Kay8abc chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
I really enjoyed this story so far. I hope that you update soo.

-Kate