Reviews for 100 Oneshots
Numbers chapter 24 . 3/23
Nocture totally is a D/S shipper since the day I watched the first ep showing him I love this story.
Numbers chapter 23 . 3/23
I like a devious Sam XD
Numbers chapter 14 . 3/23
The spider made my day, it was hilarious and funny too. I can see Tucker doing that, making everything more funny
Numbers chapter 13 . 3/23
Danny the clueless one and Sam the aggressive one XD
Numbers chapter 4 . 3/23
This is FLUFFINESS! BEware XD I love it
Numbers chapter 3 . 3/23
Sam, the girl that make carrots looks like a scary weapon XD
Numbers chapter 2 . 3/23
Very cute Does this have a sequel or this chapter continues?
sweetsinger4321 chapter 24 . 4/10/2014
I know you haven't updated this in a whole but I just came across these drabbles this morning and I raced through all of them. They were a lot of fun to read and I really like how you captured the playfulness between Danny, Sam, and Tucker. Hope you update soon!
brian chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
three times, I know one was the first encounter with Valery, the second was when Danny got his powers a second time, what was the third?
brian chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
cookies may not fix every problem, but they do help.
brian chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
the goth girl is his light, talk about irony.
waj chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I believe this is theBEST no! wait...awesome! Stories I have ever read and ill be back to smell out some more!
The Great Azar chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Aw, feeling lonely? No reviews? Well here's one, my Phantom friend. You are a good writer. I don't know how you do it. I can think of millions of stories and never find a way to put them on papaer. The words won't come to me. So I settle on reading. Maybe you can take this review and turn it into something useful. I don't know. Have fun!