Reviews for 100 Oneshots
sweetsinger4321 chapter 24 . 4/10/2014
I know you haven't updated this in a whole but I just came across these drabbles this morning and I raced through all of them. They were a lot of fun to read and I really like how you captured the playfulness between Danny, Sam, and Tucker. Hope you update soon!
brian chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
three times, I know one was the first encounter with Valery, the second was when Danny got his powers a second time, what was the third?
brian chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
cookies may not fix every problem, but they do help.
brian chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
the goth girl is his light, talk about irony.
waj chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I believe this is theBEST no! wait...awesome! Stories I have ever read and ill be back to smell out some more!
The Great Azar chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Aw, feeling lonely? No reviews? Well here's one, my Phantom friend. You are a good writer. I don't know how you do it. I can think of millions of stories and never find a way to put them on papaer. The words won't come to me. So I settle on reading. Maybe you can take this review and turn it into something useful. I don't know. Have fun!
PrincessFireBug chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
"I like it a lot, 5 stars. You make Danny seem so real i applude you!"
Cat-Stat-Ave chapter 24 . 6/4/2013
Just read all the shots...
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
BloodyHell chapter 24 . 4/22/2013
24: Liked it very much so far, and hope to read some more soon!
no one chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I have really enjoyed this story so up the good work!
DannySamLover20 chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Awwww! How adorable! Awesome job! :D I've missed your work so...
A-Danny-Fan chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Well, your friend wasn't lying. There's plenty of hate for Danny and Sam. But mostly it's directed towards Sam. Their relationship is summed up as immature, young, and "cliche". I actually find their relationship endearing and sweet. Those half-baked, catty loud mouths think it's cool to bully a character because she made a few mistakes, one of them being in Phantom Planet. Of course, these so called "fans", didn't really pay attention to the series finale, seeing as she apologized, but Danny being the good guy he is, accepted and brushed it off as nothing but old news. Let's not forget that these fan-brats are also upset because Valerie's relationship with Danny burned out, when they were SOOO... MEANT. TO. BE (-sarcasm, because it's hard to differentiate online). My favorite argument they make is... that in season three, Sam was Mary-Sue-ish or Butch and company was shoving DxS down everyone's throats (rolls eyes).

As for a review- interesting spin on the dream take. I have got to say it's very silly for my tastes, but for a younger audience or for those romantic people, they'd be eating this gooey, cavity-inducing fic out of your hands. I did like the ending though, thought it was funny seeing Nocturne playing a key role in getting Danny and Sam together. But I can't but help but wonder, does the picture you posted for your one-hundred drabble challenge, help you write this drabble?
Deborahpflover chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
That was a really mysterious, cute, sweet and fun one-shot! Sam and Danny were so cute. And the ghosts were just funny. Cool twist with Nocture. How did you get all of that into one little one-shot? Real talent. :)
Too bad there's SamXDanny hate on the web. I love them as a couple!
Thanks for the fun fact of those flowers! I didn't knew they meant that.
ShadowKid321 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
:-)
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Awwww! This story totally made my day. No matter what happens, I will always love Danny and Sam. :) As if I wasn't in a great mood before, now it's even better! Great job with this, as always! :D

-Charmy

P.S. Who dares hate Danny/Sam? I want to find these people. And make them see sense. .