Reviews for Revealling the Truth
Kai chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Nice to see that Hermione comes to her senses and ditches that useless redhaired prat.

Two questions remain:

Who poisoned Harry? I mean, Ronald? Really? The guy who would never have passed first year potions without Hermione? Or who else? What did they do to find out? Dumb-old-dork never investigated any crime, is McGonagall the same?

Why Transfiguration? It's possible that Harry is quite talented. James was. But why not Defense? That's Harry's real strength, isn't it?
guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
The *Squid's* Flu? Is it, by any chance, related to the giant squid that resides in the lake beside Hogwarts?
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
best Harmony fic of yours I've read yet. Most hardly touch the romance bit which makes me sad ;) but this one was great!

plus it burns Ron on more than one occasion which I love to see as well :) considering I hate him... lol!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
awwwww ...

lovely story _
shin-nya chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Awh... it's so cute!

I love your fanfics!
vampirefairy09 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Ahh its soo cute. Please write more soon.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Nice though I am a more Harry/Ginny fan!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Nice story-but I wonder what Hufflepuff will think of having a Gryffindor as its Head. Good story right up to that ending (after all, Harry is still having his homework essays done for him by Hermione-is she going to have to do all his grading for him, too?).
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh, he he

someone knows teenagers
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
totally sweet! I like the idea of them teaching as well. Good one.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
loved the oneshot . keep them coming please. thank you
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I love it.

So adorable.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
Sick Teletubby chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
A wonderful, sweet story! I enjoyed it so much, thanks a lot!
badkidoh chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
this was a very good story.
Professor Snape's familiar chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Loved it! As always - more of these stories please!