Reviews for Realization
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was great. Thanks!
Kami chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Absolutely loved it. You have a great handle on the characters, and your writing is very nice. Just one thing. When I watched the last parts of Uncharted 2, Elena's injuries look more like extensive burns with some shrapnel damage. In that case, the concern of blood loss would probably be secondary to the concern of hypothermia. She was obviously not completely there, either, which would suggest some type of head wound...

Haha, sorry, I'm totally over-analyzing. Anyway, just FYI. Loss of heat would be more important than loss of blood if most of her injuries were burns.

I absolutely adore this fic!
sueo chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
sweet! five stars!
AM78 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Pretty good overall. I could see all of this as what actually happened between the ending parts that were shown in the game. And the notion that they originally left each other due to career fields is perfectly plausible.

Now I just wonder whose going to be the unfortunant soul who gets the assignment of being Elena's new camera man...
Furiea chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Nice story.

I wish you added a small part about the moment when Nathan cries over Elena's face. But anyway it was very nice to read.
discordchick chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Theyre definitely the best and my favorite video game couple ever :)
Antonia chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw that was lovely, if the game makers were gonna explain how they broke up id imagine thats how they'd put it :)