Reviews for Guess It's Christmas Time
Shadowed Horizon chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
HAHAHAHAHA completely pissed myself laughing at the Furby part. You have most definitely made my night (well, morning I guess, since it's about 1 am) with these highly amusing stories about the bestest Ship EVAR.

-S.H.
vodka on fire chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
so first of all as soon as i saw the chaper title i got really really happy, always liked that song...

sure Ash was coming on a bit strong... maybe even sketchily so... but it's a great song lol... well done
SatoKasu4ever chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
awesome story!

AAML 4 ever go pokeshipping!
Steveaaml chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
CONGRATS ON A LOVELY FIC.

Utterly charming. Great work :)
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
AW LOVELY.

The whole bit with "like-like" and "regular-like" was excellent.

"because I happen to think it’s adorable that you want to impress Misty so badly.” - Cute

I LOVE that real santa came back. Sometimes I forget that they met him.

"Brock smirked, “Yeah, the only reason you didn’t have to use one for Misty is because she’s always on your mind.”

“Pikachu, thundershock.”" - Excellent.
Steveaaml chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Aw Charming! Just back from vacation, by computer again, glad to read this :)

I played this song incessantly throughout the holidays.
CoolAwesomeRandomGirl123 chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
Sorry! I was too lazy to log in.

But wow! This is a great fic

YAY 2010!

TWO THOUSAND AND TEN! YAY!
draco122 chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Over all nice job on this series. I think the best was the Santa Claus one. This one was a very good one as well. Ash was right and drunk and angry misty was even worse then just an angry misty. Over all for this storys i must clap my hands and bow to your skills.

Darco 122
marixoxella chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
yay so cute!

happy new year to you too!~
Ghost chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
I liked this story. I really did. What I liked the most was Ash's complete cluelessness to how Misty really felt about him. That is right in line with how he is on the show. So it wasn't that big a stretch for me. Overall,this was a good story and I hope there'll be more in the future.
Asgardian750 chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Misty is Irish? Well she does have red hair so its very very likely.

What about Ash? He's maybe Italian or even Greek.
Ronmione x3 chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Awh, SO CUTE. You definitely ended this with a bang, but I'm sad these drabbles are over, AWH. ;-(

Keeping writing!
twitterp4ted chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
I always love New Years, and this is just another reason why. Awesome job. Short and sweet; I like that. :)
Poliwhirl42 chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
I loved it! You definitely kept the characters intact and your writing is great. I loved the last chapter (even though my poor Brock-o wasn't in it! Oh, well) and the New Year's kiss. Great job once again. Oh, no- is this the end of the story? NO! ( Well, Happy New Year's to you from Poli! Haha. D
Milotic chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Yes, Ash would want a Furby, wouldn't he? Cute!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »